Haze meeting got no where

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
We complained about their naming of the two ships after the 2 marines.

They are having presidential elections soon. Any concession given to Singapore at this stage will be seen as a sign of weakness and disloyalty to Indonesia. Severely affecting the votes for any aspiring president.

This outcome of the haze meeting at this point in time, is 100% expected by all.

VB's annoyance expressed to reporters is just play acting.

After the elections when new president is installed, they will sort it out.

Last edited:

An drew

May 27, 2005

They are having presidential elections soon. Any concession given to Singapore at this stage will be seen as a sign of weakness and disloyalty to Indonesia. Severely affecting the votes for any aspiring president.

This outcome of the haze meeting at this point in time, is 100% expected by all.

Frankly I have zero expectation for Vivian. He can't even catch the mosquitos here.

With the Indonesians you need a fox like LKY.

richiemccaw1

Feb 21, 2013
Singapore
Mosquitoes are not really Vivians problem.. It's really ignorant singaporeans who are at fault.

But I agree we need a strong character like LKY to deal with the Indonesians.

Last edited:

An drew

May 27, 2005
Mosquitoes are not really Vivians problem.. It's really ignorant singaporeans who are at fault.

I think he is well paid to carry out this job.
http://therealsingapore.com/content/dr-vivian-balakrishnan-dengue-set-get-worse
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/dengue-epidemic-slowing/947282.html

richiemccaw1

Feb 21, 2013
Singapore
Fair. I will gladly deal with mosquitoes, ponding and angry Singaporeans for half his 'stipend' as a minister.

You referring to the LKY who himself personally scattered flower petals on the graves of executed Indonesian Marine Corps (KorMar), Harun Said and Osman Mohamed Ali in 1973?

Last edited:

hanzohattori

Apr 16, 2010
Haze meeting ?

Where to go ? :bsmilie:

Bukitimah

Nov 28, 2010
Singapore
Haze is not about politic but $$. Decision makers are connected to produce haze, how to reduce their income?

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site

Solving the haze problem is not a concession to anyone, its their RESPONSIBILITY.

Top Bottom