Haze is back!!

At an opportune time .....F1 race season .......... shucks.

At an opportune time .....F1 race season .......... shucks.

I think the FIRST night race featuring natural haze in the world will bring Singapore fame.. :bsmilie:

I think the FIRST night race featuring natural haze in the world will bring Singapore fame.. :bsmilie:
Natural things are no longer allowed.. for SG everything must be man made. Only then it can become the best, the first .. or the worst

...the publicity we are gonna .........spice it up with few crashes this time round and you are sure to get something spectacular .....:eek:

i think the F1 drivers balls will drop if half way through the race the haze suddenly comes back.

if they stop the race does it mean extend 1 more night?

i think the F1 drivers balls will drop if half way through the race the haze suddenly comes back.

....only if they can "restore" the balls that dropped off first ....... :bsmilie:

I think you underestimate their threshold of danger ;)

If anyone will be cursing, it will be the moneybags watching from the top of MBS, and Ecclestone et al, as they hear the sound of millions of viewers switching to another channel.

IIRC, if a race is halted after a certain number of laps, it can be deemed complete, and the positions worked out from the last completed laps. Don't think they will ever re-run a race.

We blamed Indy for their multiple hotspots that caused terrible haze situation here.
Now, we create our own hotspots in our own backyard in the name of culture and beliefs.
We accepted no reasons of any kind from others for their wicked acts, yet we excuse ourselves of doing the same.
We cursed them, actually we are also cursing ourselves.

We blamed Indy for their multiple hotspots that caused terrible haze situation here.
Now, we create our own hotspots in our own backyard in the name of culture and beliefs.
We accepted no reasons of any kind from others for their wicked acts, yet we excuse ourselves of doing the same.
We cursed them, actually we are also cursing ourselves.

has the 7th month incense paper burning EVER caused such a thick smog?

but i can see your point: local chinese are complaining about people burning down huge plots of vegetation in indonesia, while over here they do the same during the 7th month and cause more localized problems.

touche.

i believe the religons leaders had been urging followers not to burn the "papers" in these past few years. give them some time.