HAZE here ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
is the HAZE back ??

jus back from work and saw so hazy and smelly...

cant even see UOB building when i usually can...

YES..it is back...visibility is very limited now....

Terrible...

If you look up....you can see a RED moon....

Better shoot.....

this only happens ''Once in a RED moon''

Saw an orange sun behind the thick geryish haze this afternoon around 5:30 pm. Just now took a look out of my window and can't really see clearly the next block about 500 m away. Also air kind of smell bad, like burnt soil. Probably the haze from Sumatra. By the way I stay at Bt Batok.

yup. haze is here and i have a natural body indicator to show that: my sinus. luckily the rain kept coming whenever there is haze, so i dun go around like a wheezing maniac.

I thought I was dreaming, with greatly diffused light when I was going home from the Indoor Stadium tonight.

I thought I was dreaming, with greatly diffused light when I was going home from the Indoor Stadium tonight.

haha...

was at mac there... really drag myself to the door and almost ran to my vehicle...

hehe..

hope rain tomolo... if not, going to sneeze like siao...

Yup definitely here..and very bad today....am getting sore throat and itchy cough.....:cry:

Haze is quite bad now...

Walked home about 50 minutes ago. Visibility wasn't as good as clear day, and there's burnt smell.

seems better this morning... :)

yes, last night's haze was really bad....the smell was horrid :eek: to the extent that I thought the PSI was at the unhealthy level!

Both my sister, my husband and I are starting to feel throat irritations now...Better drink lots of water (honey, liang teh, luo han guo, tonic with salt etc) to lubricate our throats.

the smell was constant all the way yesterday...
today seem like no more Smell :dunno:

hope rain will clear them away..

rain rain... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.