Haze .. Haze ..Haze

Sunworkz

Apr 4, 2011
This haze really driving me crazy .... PSI so high now ...

What is the health impact on the annual issue? Would it be worthwhile to consider real actions byour barring companies with any association with the plantations regardless of whether they are responsible for the haze to operate here?

I know this sound drastic but what about our own health and the future generations?

look at the brighter side, you get the most beautiful sun rise and sun set during this time.

and also learn to appreciate all the good things when we have received abundantly and freely.

So did u go take any sunrise sunset these few weeks? Hmm I went street shooting with a mask on. I realise with a mask on I feel more fearless lol .. Less afraid of stranger s on the street I took pictures off haha.

So did u go take any sunrise sunset these few weeks? Hmm I went street shooting with a mask on. I realise with a mask on I feel more fearless lol .. Less afraid of stranger s on the street I took pictures off haha.

sunrise and sunset photos don't sell well, so just enjoy seeing sunrise sunset is good enough.

The Indonesian environment minister said last week that they needed another 30 days to settle the problem.... I guess all the forest fires would have stopped burning by then ...... tokcok

Last edited:
I don't agree the farmers could cause the haze. It would have burnt down their home to create that haze and they should be very rich to own such a big piece of land. Their field is just too small even though there are plenty.

The plantation owners claims it I'd the farmer's burning that spread to their plantations. If this is true, would they sit back and let their plantation burn if the crops are due for harvest? They are either waiting or aiding the burning.

Not a peep from our authorities... schools should be closed... exam time or not.

The problem persisted for more than a decade. What makes you think they can solve it within the next 30 days?

....exactly .... "it's not just about the cleanliness of the ceiling, it's about integrity" :p.....she was just buying time ....

It goes to show how much control..... or how little power, the new Indonesian president has over his country ..... :)

Primary and secondary schools will be closed tmrw due to the bad haze situation ....... :(

Last edited:
When PSI is over 260 all offices should be closed but camera shops remain open.

:)

I wish you were the Manpower minister because the PSI is now 315 ......:bsmilie:

The problem persisted for more than a decade. What makes you think they can solve it within the next 30 days?

Maybe 30 days all their forest burn finish Liao then no more problem for ever ....

Hope someone could tell him the PM not to wait for the names. Start the actions now. Thank you.