having trouble with a local web host www.focushub.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
I had registered a website with a www.focushub.com for a ....com.sg address. I asked them to point the address to a US server host, and had given them the DNS 'address' given to me by the US host.

However, it has been almost a month and they still have not done it.......they keep telling me they have already forwarded my request to the billing dept?????

Anyone has experience with www.focushub.com? I feel like being cheated now.......

Oh, and the telephone no on their site doesn't work (67679700), they say some upgrading being made from the 6th Aug., and there is no business address either, at least I am unable to find it.

Hong Sien

hongsien said:
I had registered a website with a www.focushub.com for a ....com.sg address. I asked them to point the address to a US server host, and had given them the DNS 'address' given to me by the US host.

However, it has been almost a month and they still have not done it.......they keep telling me they have already forwarded my request to the billing dept?????

Anyone has experience with www.focushub.com? I feel like being cheated now.......

Oh, and the telephone no on their site doesn't work (67679700), they say some upgrading being made from the 6th Aug., and there is no business address either, at least I am unable to find it.

Hong Sien

for .com.sg its simple la. just fax ur company letter head to sgnic tell them u wanna manage ur own domain name. provided the domain name is registered under your company's name....

Bobman said:
for .com.sg its simple la. just fax ur company letter head to sgnic tell them u wanna manage ur own domain name. provided the domain name is registered under your company's name....
Thanks Bobbie! I knew I could always rely on you!.......have you sharpened your parangs now at last?

Hong Sien

hongsien said:
Thanks Bobbie! I knew I could always rely on you!.......have you sharpened your parangs now at last?

Hong Sien

dun wan la....unless u like rough rough one :) then u got dns server not?

Bobman said:
dun wan la....unless u like rough rough one :) then u got dns server not?
The host I am using is: www.hostmonster.com

My niece in JKT made a web design for me, still waiting for the address to be linked to that US server.......

HS

i try us hosting www.siteground.com with super best package with low price.....!
800g bandwidth 250g storage....

Hi Bob,

Website is registered under my own name, still can? I will try it tomorrow, and fax them the business registration outprint. This www.focushub.com is a pain in the you know where!
Bobman said:

Status
Not open for further replies.