Status
Not open for further replies.

seankyh

Nov 30, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Taken at SBG today. C&Cs welcome!

original.jpg

Exclude the left flowers would make the composition look better.
The white patch of bg on the right top corner is a "-" for this pix. Just my opinion.:)

Finally!! A comment.. Thank you so much for your thoughts on this.
The flowers on the left are supposed to be the 'neighbours' that the two 'talking heads' are communicating with.

Agree with the white patch in the BG. Will take note next time. Good flower shots not as easy as I thought.:D

WELL DONE!
It is indeed a very interesting title! Truly captivating! There are plenty of nice pictures around, but to name it with such a suitable title is not easy.

adelynn88 said:
WELL DONE!
It is indeed a very interesting title! Truly captivating! There are plenty of nice pictures around, but to name it with such a suitable title is not easy.

Thanks!

I'm a little distracted with the left lower flower, wonder if a crop to bring the meeting point to the 2/3 would make it better

jhansolo said:
I'm a little distracted with the left lower flower, wonder if a crop to bring the meeting point to the 2/3 would make it better

Yes. It will remove the distraction if I crop it. But I like the green empty space below. Give me a feeling like the flowers are talking in an elevated position. Like gods talking in the clouds. Maybe I'm carrying this too far...

Thanks for your comment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.