Have you tasted blood?

Sion

The other day I bit my mouth when eating. There was some blood coming out. I tasted it and it was quite nice.

Now I feel like tasting more blood. Am I turning into something not very nice?

dracula.jpg

Mmm pig blood is good stuff (Y)

especially in 麻辣锅, favourite *drools*

Steak Semi-Rare counted? :bsmilie:

Sion said:
The other day I bit my mouth when eating. There was some blood coming out. I tasted it and it was quite nice.

Now I feel like tasting more blood. Am I turning into something not very nice?

You've never tasted blood before? Weird...

Of course. Have you not bit your tongue or lip accidentally.
Anyone who has teeth pulled would have tasted their own blood.
Or you cut you finger and tasted the blood.
As for food. Long ago before it was banned, we could eat yong tau fu with cubes of pig's blood.
Same for duck porridge with duck blood.
Now you can find this type of ytf in JB.
In BKK and Taiwan, Asian tourists do drink snake blood. Think it is popular in Vietnam too.

It's because of the iron. I wasn't down with the blood in Taiwan. Blood cubes just seems so unnatural. It should flow lol. I'm curious how the TS has never tasted his or her own blood before. That is what I find weird.

I like duck-blood in solid form

What a thread to read just when i'm drinking tomato juice... mom was making stew and had some leftovers.

Anyway I've had those chicken & pig blood tofus a few times with noodles in vietnam. To be honest they taste quite palatable especially along with savoury soup (same with blood tofu in SG with yong tau hu last time). It isn't exactly "bloody" tasting.

Blood soup... Mmmmmm!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Had half a mouthful of blood during wisdom tooth extraction so inevitably will have drank some. After the extraction, it still continued bleeding so I further drank more blood :)

Sion said:
Since you are such a pretty "girl", you can sink your teeth into uncle's neck. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Eeks. I'm not a vampire because i sparkle in the sun :bsmilie:

Blood turns me off!

i always taste the blood which came directly from my nose when i go to shoot xmm in lingerie
my blood is very sweet, jin ho jiak ..
maybe also mix with mucus :bsmilie: