Have you Liked it? - Pentax Singapore Facebook Fanpage!

CorneliusK

Jan 23, 2010
I have created a Pentax Singapore Facebook Fanpage, as a way for local Pentaxians who are on Faceook to easily connect with others.

Visit it here!
Pentax Singapore Fan Page

How you can interact and make use of this page

1. Like it!
By liking it, any news updates will get posted to your own facebook news feed.

2. Post an introduction on the Wall
Let people know what your CS nick is, as well as what your shooting interests are. Also share why you think Pentax is awesome!

3. Share some pictures
Share pictures which you have taken with Pentax Cameras, and invite people to discuss them or share what techniques or settings you used.

4. Invite others to join
If you know of any other Pentaxian friends, please invite them to join in this community as well - the more the merrier!

Please post any suggestions on how we can make this page successful in this thread! Thanks!

Last edited:
Sound good idea but too bad I cannot open this Facebook during office hours due to blocked server. Only I can open FB at either home or smartphone like iPhone. No problem for me to surf Clubsnap website during office hour.

I will check your creation of Facebook Pentax Singapore later. Thank you.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
i the canon one. but i liked it liao.... haha... looking forward to great pictures .... :)

if i like in the Fanpage, will ppl say that i am a Fanboy??;p

Thanks for the heads up, but I can't access Facebook during working hours! And too busy w the kids after work :(

Awesome! Liked it. Another medium for us to interact!

Thanks guys for all your support! The page has just hit its first 50 likes!

Liked!