have you felt weird when...

gundamseed84

Dec 12, 2009
You use a camera bag which is of different camera brand to your camera? E.g. I only have a fujifilm bag which i put my canon dslr since i had the bag for my previous cam and did not want to waste it. Anyone does similar things too? Like using nikon strap on a canon body? Just for curiosity and casual chat.

yar, i feel very weird when i use a billingham bag for my pentax camera and my sigma lens.

:sweat:

i use an old nikon tripod with my new pentax camera... :p

My opinion is to use what works best for yourself, not what looks best. It's only weird if you're a fanboy, I think.

I wouldn't hesitate to use a Canon strap on my Nikon camera if the situation required, as long as it does the job required. :)

My opinion is to use what works best for yourself, not what looks best. It's only weird if you're a fanboy, I think.

I wouldn't hesitate to use a Canon strap on my Nikon camera if the situation required, as long as it does the job required. :)

Haha that's what I thought too..just that sometimes people might stare at me abit when I took out a canon camera out of a fujifilm bag. I guess that's because many people had the bag with the same logo as their camera (of course not including non-camera brands like lowepro, etc) so sometimes we might have the assumption that the two items must be of same brand :sweatsm:

i use a thinktank harness with a lowepro belt..does that count?

Haha...not really I am referring to cross camera brands, e.g. nikon and canon :bsmilie:

Lowepro with any camera brand is common haha

Haha that's what I thought too..just that sometimes people might stare at me abit when I took out a canon camera out of a fujifilm bag. I guess that's because many people had the bag with the same logo as their camera (of course not including non-camera brands like lowepro, etc) so sometimes we might have the assumption that the two items must be of same brand :sweatsm:

Wow, they must be paying pretty close attention to you to notice that. Passerby shouldn't be able to notice right?

i paste gitzo sticker on my sirui tripod.

Alamak...I sometime take my Nikon out from NTUC recycle bag and people stare at me wor. Doesn't mean that Nikon must come out of Nikon bag right? When you wash your bag and it is still wet then how? No choice but use whatever that comes along lah. :bsmilie: :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

yar, i feel very weird when i use a billingham bag for my pentax camera and my sigma lens.

:sweat:
show-off!!! :D

:angel:

I use NTUC Fairprice environmentally friendly cloth bag for Nikon camera... is that considered different brand?

anyway TS, it doesn't really matter. Just gotta get over your initial 'hindrance'. If you are really bothered by it (maybe friends make comments), then can consider changing the bag... not too expensive, right?

You use a camera bag which is of different camera brand to your camera? E.g. I only have a fujifilm bag which i put my canon dslr since i had the bag for my previous cam and did not want to waste it. Anyone does similar things too? Like using nikon strap on a canon body? Just for curiosity and casual chat.

My canon camera has a neoprene neck sling that labels Nikon. My Canon lenses look good with Nikon lens caps too :bsmilie:

ryan

I pull out my Nikon D70 / D300s from my Canon Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home... No issues there.

I used to carry my fuji prosumer in a Nikon bag.

And I wear a fuji finepix cap when shooting a Nikon.

But I prefer all my other stuff like straps and bags to be brandless if possible. I do not like to be a walking "Come Rob Me" ad.

show-off!!! :D

:angel:

hello, i can only show off my bag... so let me have my kicks. :bsmilie:

but then again, if people buy any top end camera or lens, can buy 4 or 5 or up to 10 copies of my bag... so actually is nothing. :bsmilie:

hello, i can only show off my bag... so let me have my kicks. :bsmilie:

but then again, if people buy any top end camera or lens, can buy 4 or 5 or up to 10 copies of my bag... so actually is nothing. :bsmilie:

aiyoh your bag ar? cheap cheap la.. :eek::bsmilie:

I can afford to buy the strap maybe...

I use a Nikon lens on my Olympus body, with a Canon lens cap. All I need is a Pentax camera strap and a Sony bag to be complete. :cool: