Have you ever paid to 'change' your name to improve your luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newman

Mar 2, 2003
TBC
Some years ago, I was told by a colleague that there was someone who could 'give' me a new Chinese name to improve my luck if I had to. Some friends tried and their luck changed and some even struck lottery. So just for the hell of it, I went for it. This guy read my life and quite amazingly, he was rather accurate. He counted the number of strokes in my Chinese name and continued to tell my fortune. He changed one of the characters in my Chinese name so that my life can be improved. All this for almost $100. But I didn't see much improvement in my life for a short while nor did I strike lottery. Anyone has tried this before and got much better results?

nope.

bcos i dun believe in it.

secondly, my luck is good enough liao. :D

reno77 said:
I dont see why you should change your name, even this lady hasnt changed her name..

http://mirrors.meepzorp.com/chew-****-fun/
Wahaha, that is very mean of you!!! For those who can't tell, the censored word is spelt s-h-i-t.
It's not that my name sounds bad or what. It's something like Feng Shui where you need to change something to improve your luck. Anyway I did it for the hell of it. I always believe in hard work rather than just luck.

even though i do not believe in it..but i do believe that sometimes this kind of thing gives people that extra confidence/faith/belief/courage/hope etc that they needed especially when they are very very down and out.
"Divine Intervention" you can put it. :dunno:

i still believe in hard work anyway..although occasionally you need a stroke of luck ;)

Hmm... My luck's still ok. But not lucky enuff for that $20 Million Jackpot for Toto every year or for a nice gf.

Shld I change my name then? :eek:

Had a friend who just did that... BUt so far haven hear anything good or bad. Still the same.

knew of people who changed.... not too noticeable change in luck but somethings, you never know.

That is what my mom's done for me .... I have already changed my chinese name for 5 x .... amazing right ??
Not everybody need to change it, depends on whether it match with your spirit or not.
Change name not to struck lottery, just to improve and got better life, to avoid such that unexpected things in our life ....wah, so chim oh...

For me, I still believe in hard work. But I also can not deny that after I change to my last name, I could archieve part of my dreamssssssssss, higher and higher ...... :thumbsup:

In real life, no matter how capable you are, or how hardworking you are, if you are unlucky, there is no way you can be successful in your career or becoming wealthy. It is always the luck and opportunities given to you that makes one successful. That is life. ;)

scanner said:
In real life, no matter how capable you are, or how hardworking you are, if you are unlucky, there is no way you can be successful in your career or becoming wealthy. It is always the luck and opportunities given to you that makes one successful. That is life. ;)
wow, master scanner has spoken... ^^

:thumbsup:

scanner said:
:thumbsup:

yup no matter what luck is a factor in life

Yeah, me......changed my name to Hong Kong recently.........and see: I am moving to Hong Kong next month!............

Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.