Have you ever gotten a RUDE comment in clubsnap?

Ever gotten a RUDE comment in clubsnap?

Results are only viewable after voting.

How many of you have actually gotten a rude comment from other member(s) of clubsnap?
Personally, I have seen some, esp to newbies who might ask fundamental questions on photography.

Have you gotten stung as well?

Care to share some of the rudest comment you have gotten? ;p

FYI:

ClubSNAP's Terms of Use, Rules and Regulations

1. Be Nice and Be Civilised - abusing, name-calling, personal attacks on members and/or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated. Be kind to newbies as they may not know the general flow of the forums. Repeatedly violation of this rule will result in banishment.

2. New Posters (newbies) - Use the Search Engine to find out if whatever information you are seeking has been posted before posting a question.

How many of you have actually gotten a rude comment from other member(s) of clubsnap?
Personally, I have seen some, esp to newbies who might ask fundamental questions on photography.

Have you gotten stung as well?

Care to share some of the rudest comment you have gotten? ;p
members are encourage to do a search inside or outside Clubsnap before asking any questions, it will save yourself and others a lot of troubles.

nevertheless, rude comments to members failing to doing a search before asking questions will not be tolerated.

No. But from observation, one of the favorite reply is "Google is your best friend".

It's sooooooooooo Rude!!!!! They should say "Yahoo is your best friend".......... So that Yahoo's fan would not offended............ :bsmilie:

Simple.
In the first place, you must be confident that your post is sincere and genuine.
If you are genuine and sincere in your questions/post/comments, you can simply disregard the 'rude' reply.
No reaction/response is required for that offending post.
There will always be one or two equally sincere members who will give you some valid replies.
For me, I simply put the person on my 'Ignore' list.

No. But from observation, one of the favorite reply is "Google is your best friend".

It's sooooooooooo Rude!!!!! They should say "Yahoo is your best friend".......... So that Yahoo's fan would not offended............ :bsmilie:

Found a good reason not to google...no guarantee virus/phising free for linked sites. CS safer :bsmilie:

how about, everyone so rude.

Never give me good comments on my thread. They only slam me, and say I wrong...

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

never....everyone in CS is so nice!

:)

in other words, you can be rude - just do it politely.
hahaha

example - i am really sorry but even my dog knows how to google.

how about, everyone so rude.

Never give me good comments on my thread. They only slam me, and say I wrong...

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Oh, you are so right about that. Great observation skill!:thumbsup:

There... you have to remove the word "everyone". :bsmilie:

There this one time, I was requesting for help finding an item at a cheaper price, and this guy post saying that I don't know this and that. I answered back that I really need help and comments. I don't really need to know what they are thinking at that point of time. This guy then post back saying the same thing again. I really wonder if he is a grandpa or what, keep posting same reply over and over again. For me, if he can't help, then there no need to "pull down" a person in such way or would have given a better reply.

Simple.
In the first place, you must be confident that your post is sincere and genuine.
If you are genuine and sincere in your questions/post/comments, you can simply disregard the 'rude' reply.
No reaction/response is required for that offending post.
There will always be one or two equally sincere members who will give you some valid replies.
For me, I simply put the person on my 'Ignore' list.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Even though their words sounds rude sometimes, but it does has a deeper meaning of advises. Everyone has their own style of how they express their words and views.

But i do find some are just plain rude since they are just behind monitor and can freely said it. like "ewww" "eeek" comments.

all hair can be black but not same as the heart.

Never? You lying, good for nothing meat bag......:bigeyes:

Here's your first, so you gotta change your poll. :bsmilie:

hahaha..... basket! :bsmilie: