Have you ever encountered strange observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limsgp

Dec 16, 2005
Singapore, Bedok
Just doing some surveys..

Say, on the night before, everything is in order. but morning wake up, found that some things in the kitchens are misplaced, or the following

1. Dustbin overturned or it's contents spilled outside for no apparent reason.

2. Food on the table disappeared or misplaced.

3. Strange sounds from the kitchen in the middle of the night.

4. Objects shifted positions.

5. Others

Please provide a factual a/c if any.

Please refrain from OT or unrelated comments. Thanks.

Last edited:
Please only mention if the cause is unknown or is not caused by your family members.

Hmm.. maybe the toyol thing people keep talking about?

3. Strange sounds from the kitchen or other part of the house in the middle of the night.

i remember my wife told the same thing to me few weeks ago but now no more... may be that "thing" has already found a new comfortable kitchen at your house ... :devil:

Last edited:
No, I don't encounter it anymore in many years.

i remember my wife told the same thing to me few weeks ago but now no more... may be that "thing" has already found a new comfortable kitchen at your house ... :devil:

Maybe you can try putting some leftover food, or bread stuff on the floor, and monitor for a few nights. Maybe if you do a spot check in the middle of the night you can still see that "thing".

Last edited:
No supernatural stuff please.......

the strange sound is like plastic rubbing or opening bags etc..

Hmm.. maybe the toyol thing people keep talking about?

No.

let's gather some factual encounters from the communities first then later we can discuss about whether there is any scientific explanation for that.

No, I don't encounter it anymore in many years.

Maybe you can try putting some leftover food, or bread stuff on the floor, and monitor for a few nights. Maybe if you do a spot check in the middle of the night you can still see that "thing".

That "thing" could be cockroaches or mouse having supper with your leftover food.

You encountered these problems? :eek:

Could it be some "intruders"? ie Squirrels / Monkeys / Cats / Rats / Supernatural beings :sweat: etc. Maybe you could add in a poll to see if others are facing the same problems :think:

is this a survey or quiz? u seem to have an answer and slowly giving clues to lead us to it...:sweat:

is this a survey or quiz? u seem to have an answer and slowly giving clues to lead us to it...:sweat:

The answer must be a non-photographic one, what a strange observation in a photographic forum. :bsmilie:

It happens all the time in my house.

I always wake up in the middle of the night looking for food.

install CCTV? with infra red/nightvision if can.

It happens all the time in my house.

I always wake up in the middle of the night looking for food.

Make sure you don't climb into your neighbour house. Wait he post in CS to complaint. :bsmilie:

You encountered these problems? :eek:

Could it be some "intruders"? ie Squirrels / Monkeys / Cats / Rats / Supernatural beings :sweat: etc. Maybe you could add in a poll to see if others are facing the same problems :think:

Initial plan is a poll. But it's pointless to have 99.99% "No". Quite redundant right..

So, just start a thread for those who have something to contribute to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.