Have you ever been threatened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokrot

Jun 2, 2003
Have you ever been threatened? in any scenario which u like to share? :think: :bsmilie:

I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Long ago, As a supplier I went to collect monies due from a customer, can you imagine a customer saying he got no money and want to whack you if you persist in collecting payment.

Then abt 2 month later I read in the paper that two men was charge for killing and robbing a taxi driver. Both was later sentence to death. That more violent chap, according to the papers was the one whom I recognised was actually the person who owns us monies.

'A violent man will die a violent death' as a chinese saying goes.

espn said:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=54777

However PI has already removed his posts I seem to be talking alone but every reply made by me has the previous reply in quotes.

Considered threatening?

no.. this is considered as blickering... :bsmilie: :cool:

ok back to the topic... "Have you ever been threatened?"

tokrot said:
no.. this is considered as blickering... :bsmilie: :cool:
Otherwise it won't be moved to Trash, and after a while then PI started deleting his posts? :bsmilie:

I'm still regular at Peninsula tho', haven't seen any ah pek come and whack me. :bsmilie:

Waffle said:
I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

incubus said:
haha
such ironic turn of events....... tokrot, u have juz been threatened, how do u feel?
would u like to share?
haha

Well, :bsmilie: I dun felt threatened at all.. :bsmilie:

espn said:
Otherwise it won't be moved to Trash, and after a while then PI started deleting his posts? :bsmilie:

I'm still regular at Peninsula tho', haven't seen any ah pek come and whack me. :bsmilie:
that's cos they're all hiding and doing something much more sinister, something so big it's on a whole new level that will shock, taunt, and leave you begging for mercy...

... they're all SHOOTING you in the distance with their CANONS. :devil:

I had been threatened by a teacher ! :angry:
There was some misunderstandings and people were spreading rumors about me.
And i said i want to go to the school and confront the people who spreaded the rumors.
She said if i were to go to school the next day, she would go to the princpal with the "evidence".
I went to the school the next day and nothing happened.
I wish she would go to the princpal and can clear it all up.

NOW, I wish i had sued her :angry:
And till today i still have a phobia about teachers. :rolleyes:

espn said:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: okokok!!

tokrot said:
Well, :bsmilie: I dun felt threatened at all.. :bsmilie:
:devil: :devil:

:bsmilie:

Nisa said:
And i said i want to go to the school and confront the people who spreaded the rumors.
She said if i were to go to school the next day, she would go to the princpal with the "evidence".

wow! what kinda of rumours are those :bsmilie:

Nisa said:

Yeah, i understand, all teachers like to threaten their students. "You do this, i bring you to the principal....":)

Stereobox said:
"nem'mind, take your time right.."

"knock it down 20!"

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Sound familiar.... :sweat: :bsmilie:

when i was in sec sch ... ... kenna threatened by sch drop out :sweat: ... seniors told me to go make police report ... den dunno what happened ... the police had some record of that drop out liao when i was making the report ...

also kenna threatened by a few sec 5 judo students ...

Expiredyoghurt said:
when i was in sec sch ... ... kenna threatened by sch drop out :sweat: ... seniors told me to go make police report ... den dunno what happened ... the police had some record of that drop out liao when i was making the report ...

also kenna threatened by a few sec 5 judo students ...
eh. why you always kenah threatened by school bullies? u got kiam pa face is it? HUH?

HUH?! WHAT?? YOU SAY WHAT?!?!
YOU WANT TO FIGHT IS IT?!?!?!!? COME LA!!!!! :angry:

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.