Have you encounter any strange C'sers recently?

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Recently i sway sway encounter some c'sers whose behavior is rather out of this world. :dunno: Take Case 1, what do you read from his pm to me?

zhipeng said:
hi. Enjoy doing business with senior member cause they are men with words (i think he meant, men of words or gentlemen). Currently highest bid is 165. So 170 I will let u have it.

I saw his ads, with a sale price and I responded quickly to close the deal. There was no response and the following day I pm him to close the deal immediately at his price. Hours later, he pm me with the above message.

What do you read from his message to me? :think:

I'm a newbie. I even more sway...
Case #1 -- msg to try to close deal..2 reply later..all gone quietly
Case #2 -- 4days ago someone post to sell item..fast fast respond to ads..till now no respond
Case #3 -- close deal through sms..went to workplace to collect..not free to meet me..then
arrange to deal at his place..went to his place..no show, no reply to sms...

All these ppl bring bad name to CS...:dunno:

he also loves you. :lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:
ya, i know he loves me and you, and Sion, and allan, and every senior guys here mah, because we are men with words:sweat:
but seriously he must be the real Man with words becoz for a few dollars more, what he said is no more what he meant. I said ok with his higher offer and pm him... but no replied for a while and when forced, he replied: " xxxxxxxxxx i am sorry". at least he said he was sorry because someone offered a higher price again.

My message to him is that dont go around butt polishing when one does not mean it.:nono:

ya, i know he loves me and you, and Sion, and allan, and every senior guys here mah, because we are men with words:sweat:

i am a man with more words than most. he should sell his item to me for $17. :lovegrin::lovegrin:

but seriously he must be the real Man with words becoz for a few dollars more, what he said is no more what he meant. I said ok with his higher offer and pm him... but no replied for a while and when forced, he replied: " xxxxxxxxxx i am sorry". at least he said he was sorry because someone offered a higher price again.

My message to him is that dont go around butt polishing when one does not mean it.:nono:

lawls... well. wad can i say?
typical jokers.:bsmilie:

dun think will ever be:think:
though the 3 year mark is coming already, but my post count not 2k yet:cry:

1) post less in kopitiam

2) shoot more pictures

3) make funny statements in faq threads

4) welcome all the newbies

confirm very easy to have 2k

1) post less in kopitiam

2) shoot more pictures

3) make funny statements in faq threads

4) welcome all the newbies

confirm very easy to have 2k

naooooo. u quoted the 3 year mark. i keep thinking i join in year 2007:cry:
its only 2 years:bsmilie:

naooooo. u quoted the 3 year mark. i keep thinking i join in year 2007:cry:
its only 2 years:bsmilie:

my dear forumer, i think when i started posting more actively i met 2K in... quite a short period of time. :bsmilie::bsmilie: i think the moderators here were happier when i was quiet though. :sweatsm:

my dear forumer, i think when i started posting more actively i met 2K in... quite a short period of time. :bsmilie::bsmilie: i think the moderators here were happier when i was quiet though. :sweatsm:

bah... i only post at kopitiam. nice place to sing song talk **** play guitar:cool:

lawls... well. wad can i say?
typical jokers.:bsmilie:
u not senior guy so you cannot say anything la ... :sticktong

ok, but this Second guy is more classic, and I am beginning to be suspicious of him ...

He advertised for a price, and I asked for a price and we met at the middle, and I accepted his price and so the deal was on, or so I thought.

In the end, ...

Mertius said:
Haha. U stay and work in east and I stay and work in west. Other than that, where can we deal? I dun mind dealing today cause the EVF is with me now. But sad part is I lost my phone this morning. Hence we need to confirm a place, time and wait there. Can't leave if we didn't meet each other. Haha.

So I thought he was a nice man and I volunteered to ask my friend for help to drive to meet him there during office hour, since i was unable to leave office. I asked for a place where my friend can just pay him and take the item. He mentioned a very big showroom near BBT and said his office was just beside, and no one can miss it. I gave him my contact and my friend's mobile willingly.

I asked for a name, or contact or anything for me to contact but he was confident tt NO ONE will miss him or his office (which has a very funny name, a international name with a different 1 letter difference!) and so I thought he must be the big boss of an international company and so I didnt pestered him further. He assured me that he is always at CS and so to contact him i can always pm him and he will response immediately.

So the following day my friend went there and was stuck for more than half an hour, asking EVERYONE whether there is someone who has a camera part to sell, making him like a total FOOL! and btw, there isn't any office beside the showroom!

After that, I pm him a couple of times and he is now MIA! Most probably mod can check whether he is a clone account here!

Bro here, please also be warned! Even now, he is advertising at the lower price for a buyer.

Last edited:
Even if you hit 2k, you're still underaged.. u need to be at least 2 years old..

anyway..... , my post count not even 1k after >4 years..... :cry:

dun think will ever be:think:
my post count not 2k yet:cry:

Even if you hit 2k, you're still underaged.. u need to be at least 2 years old..

anyway..... , my post count not even 1k after >4 years..... :cry:

at least 3 :bsmilie:

Recently i sway sway encounter some c'sers whose behavior is rather out of this world. :dunno: Take Case 1, what do you read from his pm to me?

I saw his ads, with a sale price and I responded quickly to close the deal. There was no response and the following day I pm him to close the deal immediately at his price. Hours later, he pm me with the above message.

What do you read from his message to me? :think:

He kena put aeroplane and thus curry favour you to close deal:dunno:

So what other perks being a senior member have? I'm interested to know :)