Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 11, 2002
u n k n o w n
Visit site
Did you dial?
[busybody a bit :D ]

Quick quick!:gbounce:

Of course, the show is just to encourage donors to donate. Most importantly, need to help those patients. Now, we have bad time (sars, wars and recession....) but just do whatever you can do to help!;)

But one thing is that some people are not sure that the 6833 calls are for 3 calls......

Imagine the shock that they will get if they think that its for $5.20... :confused:

I found that not mostly ppl dial becouse want to make charity but want to win the price...no heart to make charity....:(

TV said NHK need $10,000,000 each year for their fund....and the 1st price was oredi 1/10 of the price...why not donate those 1/10 price out to save the life.....:dunno:

Heard that:
1. the staff working in NKF recieved bonuses
2. CEO in NKF travelled in First Class by air
3. portion of the donations went into the re-built of the NKF building

Anyone can verify?

Also, I cannot understand why was Singtel charging $0.30 for every donation call in previous years? Is Singtel making a quick buck out of people's charity?

Now, instead of the $0.30 to Singtel, we have to pay for Administration Charge of $0.20. Where is this money going to?

Does anyone know how much of the donated money will go to the patients' treatment?

Originally posted by nudi
Heard that:
1. the staff working in NKF recieved bonuses
2. CEO in NKF travelled in First Class by air
3. portion of the donations went into the re-built of the NKF building

All these are true. Which is why I have stopped donating to NKF. I suggest we all donate our money to the KDF instead.

http://www.kdf.org.sg

Status
Not open for further replies.