have you applied for wedding video music copyright license?

lostlost

May 18, 2010
Hi all,

Just followed the thread "Wedding Video Music Copyright Announcement" by Engr, knowing that wedding videographer now need to pay for the licenses from RIPS, MPS which will cost us $4000.00 per year.

Wondering how many of you have payed that amount of money or you are waiting for CLEARER announcement(such as "Can pay by per song I will use")

Cheers!

Not yet, it affect you video guys more than us photo guys.

Waiting for RIPS to come clearer first.

Any news for applying copyright music for wedding? Any 1 use copyright music for highlights? where can I buy wedding vocal music song on web?

Thank You :)

Any news for applying copyright music for wedding? Any 1 use copyright music for highlights? where can I buy wedding vocal music song on web?

Thank You :)

try searching for "royalty free music"

Hi all,

Just followed the thread "Wedding Video Music Copyright Announcement" by Engr, knowing that wedding videographer now need to pay for the licenses from RIPS, MPS which will cost us $4000.00 per year.

Wondering how many of you have payed that amount of money or you are waiting for CLEARER announcement(such as "Can pay by per song I will use")

Cheers!

I didn't read those rules and regulations. But is it possible to form a Videographer Club to apply for the licenses and all the members in this club can have a blanket license to use the copyrighted music.