Not open for further replies.

mdzmr

Jan 5, 2008
Jurong East
Smell the aroma of the grill Satay.
If you hungry, grab a stick.

DSC00582.jpg

Buurrrppp, Thanks a lot I'm full.

lighting is flat..and the satay doesnt look appealing.
just my 2 opinion :embrass:

lighting is flat..and the satay doesnt look appealing.
just my 2 opinion :embrass:

I'm not shooting this in a studio setup. Don't expect me to do a proper lighting at food centre.
The next minute I'll get hammered by the vendors. I'm there to eat. Not products shoot.
:bsmilie::bsmilie:

any advise on how to shoot the satay not so flat, i mean look tasty?

http://ieatishootipost.sg/

Makan cum Food Photography Session

If you have always wanted to improve on your food pictures or have just started a food blog, then you would be very interested in the next piece of news.

We are organizing a Makan cum photography session for people who like to Eat, Shoot and maybe Post. This makan session is organized together with Canon Singapore and beside myself, there will be professionals from Canon who will be conducting the workshop.

So come join in the fun! The details below:

Meeting point: Canon LiNK @ VivoCity (opposite GV cinema)
Workshop venue: Shin Kushiya @ VivoCity #02-120/122
When: 26th July 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Photography skill levels: Beginners
Equipment: (Preferably) DSLR and Advanced Compact Camera (with manual control).
Menu: Japanese
Fee: SGD 50.00
Payment mode: Cash (payable at Canon Digital Lab) or Cheque (make payable to Canon Singapore Pte Ltd)
Closing Date: 23rd July 2008 (Wednesday)

Places are limited so register early by emailing Jino at Jino_Lee@canon.com.sg

Better Food Pics: Canon Powershot A590IS

I have many people writing to me asking for tips on how to take better food pictures and the kind of camera equipment I use. And I also know of some kakis who are thinking about starting their own food blogs but wanting to get some advise on what camera to get. So I thought I would I would share some simple tips on how to make your food photos look more droolsome.

http://ieatishootipost.sg/2008/06/better-food-pics-new-canon-powershot.html

I'm not shooting this in a studio setup. Don't expect me to do a proper lighting at food centre.
The next minute I'll get hammered by the vendors. I'm there to eat. Not products shoot.
:bsmilie::bsmilie:

guess you could at least try and salvage the picture abit i guess... adjust the colors or something so that it at least looks close to the original... and look more palatable...

with some color adjustment and abit of cropping at the bottom...
DSC00582.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.