Have anyone capture Ghost image in their camera before?

google

Deregistered
May 18, 2011
Dear Senior Brothers and Sisters,

I know you guys been using camera and taking photos for a very long time ....

But has anyone capture ghostly image before?

Last time, i have a very normal camera (not digital one).
I was taking photo in my Grand Mother funeral.
One of the photo i capture is 2 blurr image standing next to my Granny coffin.

I show it to my parent and they took the picture away from me ...
My camera was also confiscated .... i was only 9 years old then ...

Sad to say, after that incident, i stopped this hobby.
But somehow ... after many years now .... i somehow still have that feeling that when i pick up a camera and started shooting i will capture 'their' image.

I need to know if anybody out there has the same experience as mine.

at time, i still can see blurr image on the side of my eyes, flashing past me.

hi!

You're not alone :)

I am not able to capture ghosts in my cam, but i had many encounters with them... LOL

Shall we meet up and shoot ghosts together :)

hi!

You're not alone :)

I am not able to capture ghosts in my cam, but i had many encounters with them... LOL

Shall we meet up and shoot ghosts together :)

When i was a child, i can see red fire ball floating near my HDB flat ...

as i grew up, i cannot see it anymore!

If want, we can organise a group photoshoot at the chinese cementry.

Me too, when i was a child i saw "head" floating near my window in a landed prperty house somewhere along bukit timah road opp the Singapore House Turf Club, and i heard voices in the dead of the nite (even though i am hearing impaiered in both ears).

as i grew up, i still encountered ghosts till now but only sometimes.

they said children are "pure" so they can see and even communicate with spirits.

i remembered one of the senior CS memeber captured image of ghosts when shooting an old man burning "money" in a temple at night

Hmm start a paranormal shooters group? :bsmilie:

Yes, why not ...

But i think i will limit the group to a few people.
and we all must wear black.

They say too many people gather around, 'they' will not appear.
because our breath will repel them away ...

There's many saying ... some say it is our 'fire' at our forehead and shoulder.

so the photo shoot, must not be too many people.

Me too, when i was a child i saw "head" floating near my window in a landed prperty house somewhere along bukit timah road opp the Singapore House Turf Club, and i heard voices in the dead of the nite (even though i am hearing impaiered in both ears).

as i grew up, i still encountered ghosts till now but only sometimes.

they said children are "pure" so they can see and even communicate with spirits.

i remembered one of the senior CS memeber captured image of ghosts when shooting an old man burning "money" in a temple at night

My Mom, whom has passed away ... taught me a lot of things when she is alive.
She is a cantonese ... so many folks tale from her.

Until now ... i am very grateful that sometimes ... she still make an effort to visit me in my dreams.

I also got an tour in the 'other' world ....

Their sky is grey in color.

I got a couple of pictures which have round orbs....Some say it is "ghosts". while some say it is just reflection from dust in the air when you use flash....

My Mom, whom has passed away ... taught me a lot of things when she is alive.
She is a cantonese ... so many folks tale from her.

Until now ... i am very grateful that sometimes ... she still make an effort to visit me in my dreams.

I also got an tour in the 'other' world ....

Their sky is grey in color.

WOW..... May i know ... are you a "medium"?

yeah man! Google do come join our Random group! We have a member who also encountered ghosts! And members interested in shooting ghosts!

Bro,

I already add you as friend.

I got a couple of pictures which have round orbs....Some say it is "ghosts". while some say it is just reflection from dust in the air when you use flash....

Bro, do post the picture here.

WOW..... May i know ... are you a "medium"?

No Bro!

Just that i loved my Mom a lot .... and even she had passed away ...
she lived inside my heart forever.

got, here's the photo i took when i went to old changi hospital :

58170085.jpg

All I can say about this thread is that it reminds me of the ghostly chef fiasco a few years? ago.

071018_ss_mmsp3.jpg

STOMPer Mabel said she was "reading with pleasure and savouring the delicious images" of the restaurants in The Straits Times when she saw something she was not supposed to see.

The STOMPer was referring to Lifestyle's October 14 2007 article, Lifestyle 100 Best Dishes from The Straits Times (Page 24).

"I was reading with pleasure and savouring the delicious images of the restaurants when I came upon one picture of a food article that freaked me out and made my heart stall," she said in an email to STOMP on 18 Oct.

"I saw something which I wasn't supposed to see," the STOMPer said of a food picture of Torisho Taka Restaurant by Aoki.

"Behind the picture shown here, I saw a mysterious man decked in long white sleeved gown like a priest," Mabel said.

"I confirmed it with my friends and family members and neither of them think it was a chef running across the picture.

"As one can see, the figure was simply standing. And there were no speed marks. His body fades off from the middlle."

STOMP checked with Straits Times Food Critic Wong Ah Yoke, who said the figure in the photo is...a chef.

He said the photo was provided by the restaurant and was shot under dim lighting.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/319985-Delicious...until-I-saw-this-in-photo