Have any newbies in here tried shooting alone?

For those who really scared people steal their ideas, they won't even bother tell people about this. They just keep asking many questions in the forum than keep quite after gotton the replies. Some even try to delete the threads later on.

If there are some replies in the thread, how to delete? I guess u meant delete posts.... Haha doesn't matter... I got the drift. But seriously such people are pathetic.

If there are some replies in the thread, how to delete? I guess u meant delete posts.... Haha doesn't matter... I got the drift. But seriously such people are pathetic.

yes, members can delete their own threads, with or without replies from other members.
what they can't do is delete a locked thread.

back to TS question.

just go out and shoot, don't over thinking about how other people might look at you, you need not to worry too much, unless you are doing something unlawful.

Go ahead, move around, take images. Nothing wrong there, pal. You're learning photography, no different from a kid learning to ride a bike.

Go ahead, move around, take images. Nothing wrong there, pal. You're learning photography, no different from a kid learning to ride a bike.

Maybe that will cause him to feel embarrassed.

Those who stared at him are just envy of his camera and hobby.

back to TS question.

just go out and shoot, don't over thinking about how other people might look at you, you need not to worry too much, unless you are doing something unlawful.

Thanks Ts for the tips man! really appreciate those advice.

Thanks blur Shadow. Learning in progress right now. Appreciate the tips man!

Maybe that will cause him to feel embarrassed.

Those who stared at him are just envy of his camera and hobby.

You got a point there buddy, but sometimes just after of being called a poser carrying DSLR around haha.

Other CS here have a fair share of advice that i would wanna try it out and hopefully it works out.