Have a reflection on da picture

did you put any filter in front of your lens ?

i am not sure how old are you. but you need to know some basic etiquette while posting.

caps lock = shouting.

Pretty nice ghosting :thumbsup: - Read up more about flare:
http://toothwalker.org/optics/flare.html#filter
SO HELP ME SHOULD I TAKE DA LENS FOR SERVICE OR CLEAN MY SELF
WAT IS DA PROBLEM
I can see a problem with your caps lock and your language. Beside this, taking off the filter will help to remove the flare / ghosting. There is nothing to clean.

sorry to all member of CS who hav reply to my post .. I even took out the filter but i can see the glare

thanks

sorry to all member of CS for i use caps and thanks who hav reply to my post .. I even took out the filter but i can see the glare

thanks

What lens are you using? Any adaptors, etc attached?

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II with hoya filter attach

You can try by Removing your filter and use a lens hood, It might help in your case. (=

Look at the 2nd pic on the reflection of the block number. I don't think a hood will help.;)

I even took the filter and tired but i can c the glare

If you get the same issue even without the Hoya filter, then it's just a property of the cheap lens. Nothing you can do except try a smaller aperture or learn photoshop.

hahahah ..............lol thank u brother i will try again

kaylan2000

thank u so much
the the tips u gave

I even took the filter and tired but i can c the glare

Icic, then try taking at different angle or position. this is what i normally will do. If flare still appear in your photo after changing a few angle or position, then i think the place is not suitable for taking photo lol ;)

or another alternative is you can erase the flare away by using Photo Shop

Woah.thats some serious bad reflections going, but in a way..its kinda cool :cool: like some special effects ghosting. ;)

But on another note, did u attempted to clean ur lens with any solutions? could be one of the cause if u did. But if u really cant find the cause of it then no harm juz going down to consult the Service/Repair staff

I guess it's the filter. I use Tokina UV Filter.

Here the picture I took without UV filter

IMGP7250.JPG

Here the one I took with UV filter

IMGP7251.JPG

thanks ...to show ur pic .coz i also tired without filter .... its ok ..but it be not harm da lens without filter