Have a look at this 3d wedding montage

Status
Not open for further replies.
title is "3D wedding photo dvd montage slide show, 60 poses with 2 songs. RM250 only, Malaysia"
Singapore wedding boutiques are having a run for their money!!

[vid]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ONqhPbTNBpk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ONqhPbTNBpk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/vid]

Have a look, I personally think its quite good. What do u think?

Is that RM250 INCLUDING all the shooting and post work, or just the cost of the 3d Montage? :sweat:

I have a feeling of they are trying to sell a package like in the movie 'Total Recall', minus all the real experience of course.

Definitely something new for me, but i find certain parts cheesy, like overdone. Don't mind me. :bsmilie:

Definitely something new for me, but i find certain parts cheesy, like overdone. Don't mind me. :bsmilie:

Yes, some parts r overdone.. I have been in contact with 3D softwares and design before.. its is not easy i tell u.. But really kudos to them for being able to do all that and not cost a bomb!! Maybe they recycle the background etc?
I really dont know if the RM250 includes photography as well.. logically it shouldnt (if i am in this biz, i think its too much effort for too little money), but maybe its a promotion to monopolize the market? And the title (not from me) says 60 poses instead of 60 pictures. either their english is limited (no pun intended) or it means they will take 60 different sets of pics in 60 different poses?

But it is time Singapore Wedding boutiques to do something in return.

Not to diss it entirely, but certain segments do look realistic or surreally realistic (eg. bride framed by leaves, foliage). I like those parts. :sweatsm:

Sure, like to know who is doing it? (do you have the company name or contact?)....

Thanks

If the slideshows are built from scratch, in other words each of them has it's own unique theme, design, yes, RM$250 is damn good a deal... considering the amount of time needed to conceptualise each of them. If the slideshows are produced from several templates out there, then we are looking at things that can be replicated easily, well, very soon you'll have more people offering RM$228 for the same thing.

Also, do not underestimate clients these days, most of them are not easily impressed by mediocre photos packaged by fanciful post-production /effects or gimmicks. Top paying clients are not simply taken in by the price tag of RM$250, and if anyone is worried now, then they have not really seen what high paying clients are.

Bottomline is, no one pays big money for work that are mass produced or replicated easily like donuts and bubble tea. :)

These are plug ins animated 3d templates (whatever fancy names they have these days).

if one knows about video softwares, these are just plug ins.

Do you notice the whole video has static pictures? It is a lifeless video imho as it has preloaded graphics in a mere cut and paste form.

I am marveled by the graphics, too. Well done!

Sure, like to know who is doing it? (do you have the company name or contact?)....

Thanks

I just happened to chance upon this video when googling for model poses.. haha Maybe u can contact the youtube guy who posted this video instead? After seeing this video, I have searched for a few more 3D wedding montages but stil find this the most well done..

Status
Not open for further replies.