Have a Heineken. No Minors Allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsybitsyspidy

Jul 5, 2004
Enjoy a beer while watching soccer.:thumbsup: Refreshes parts no other beer does. :bsmilie:
Tagline googled off some website.

Photo details :
  • 1/250
  • F16
  • One speedlight camera right, 4oclock diffused.
  • Another speedlight camera left 10oclock(behind beer), bounced off a big bounce card.
  • D200, 35mm prime, handheld.

heineken.jpg

Cool. :thumbsup:

Just wondering why you cut off the bottom of the front bottle?

Just wondering why you cut off the bottom of the front bottle?

Haha... sharp eyes, was paying too much attention to the rest of the stuff and overlooked that. :cry: I'm also unable to control the green light spill onto the tablecloth. :cry:

this is nice. the ligthing is really good.

i am not drunk.....not drunk....noooot drunk...i still want to drink.....come drink with me....:confused: :confused: .....

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

good shot! :thumbsup:

Nice shot!Would have been better if the bottle in front had not been cropped off.I like the way the bottle looks chilled.:thumbsup:

Any reason for putting the white base? It does not serve the purposes of your shot. Have a go with black perspecs base or something more reflective.

Any reason for putting the white base? It does not serve the purposes of your shot. Have a go with black perspecs base or something more reflective.

Thanks for the comment. I'd thought it'd go well with a reflective glass bottom as well, but alas i cannot find a single piece of glass at home :cry: So i just shot with a table mat. Been wanted to try some reflective shots for some time. Maybe its time to invest in a small piece of glass. :bsmilie:

Nice shot!Would have been better if the bottle in front had not been cropped off.I like the way the bottle looks chilled.:thumbsup:

Thanks. Just bring out the beers and let it "sweat" for awhile! :bsmilie:

No light going through the bottle? The bottle seems empty. Not much form to the bottle as well. Might try to do more with highlighting and shadowing

How you cast light through the bottle to make it not seem empty? Pls advise. Thanks. ;)

Thanks. Just bring out the beers and let it "sweat" for awhile! :bsmilie:

but the sweating will cause the labels to have wrinkles
should take note of that too
;)
just a personal opinion

but the sweating will cause the labels to have wrinkles
should take note of that too
;)
just a personal opinion

haha. thanks bro. i've got another set of tiger beer where by the "peeling" was quite bad" (bring out too long). should set up swee swee then take out from fridge to shoot. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.