haunted house

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOO ALMIGHTY

Jan 1, 2006
punggol
www.loo88deviantart.com
23.jpg

what u guys think sbt this shot? haha guess i still need lotsa practice in b/w conversion..

nicely capture.
wif long lalangs at the side, fence up area, dark clouds (more dark clouds wld be better)
the mood is there..
:thumbsup:

oh yea.... this is good... the noise here makes it a plus.

now wait a minute..this looks like the matilda house @ punggol...:sweat:

Looks good, but can be better.

I like the dark clouds in your image. Adds to the mood.

Is it possible to shoot without the fence?

I can see the pillars of the house, which looks rather promising..perhaps from another perspective?

Ah_Seng said:
Looks good, but can be better.

I like the dark clouds in your image. Adds to the mood.

Is it possible to shoot without the fence?

I can see the pillars of the house, which looks rather promising..perhaps from another perspective?

thanks for the comments. the whole house is surrounded by fence so its impossible to get rid of the fence unless i go inside the house ( gonna go in agn soon );) alright i will try shooting it with another perspective.:)

LOO ALMIGHTY said:
thanks for the comments. the whole house is surrounded by fence so its impossible to get rid of the fence unless i go inside the house ( gonna go in agn soon );) alright i will try shooting it with another perspective.:)

maybe you can bring me there next time. will go there to shoot for sypa competition..never been there before also...:bsmilie:

metallilan said:
maybe you can bring me there next time. will go there to shoot for sypa competition..never been there before also...:bsmilie:

sure! and u could tip me how to shoot a better photo=) sypa competition?wad is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.