Hate Him or Love Him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Oracle

Jun 23, 2005
East Coast
I am very angry with this csers. He was actually asking for a D50 kit from me and i responded to his pm. A day later, he replied " want the body only at $800". What is the reaction when you actually read this! :bigeyes: Surprise was my first reaction! So i replied to him saying it is impossible to get such a camera at this price, especially for a new one. The next reply I get? amazing, it read " once it out of the shop & the box, it's NO longer new! " I read this i nearly want to cry out loud! :dunno: I tot i say to him it is new and not mint.

This is only the first shock. The second shock is he actually selling the D50 Kit himself. He say it is new, so does his set still consider new if i use his word ("once it out of the shop & the box, it's NO longer new!") here? But selling at $13** and ask for $800 from me. :nono:

Final word, dont make yourself look like a fool! :sticktong

Wow, who's the fella? Is he trying to make a quick buck out of u or something? :nono:

The Oracle said:
I am very angry with this csers. He was actually asking for a D50 kit from me and i responded to his pm. A day later, he replied " want the body only at $800". What is the reaction when you actually read this! :bigeyes: Surprise was my first reaction! So i replied to him saying it is impossible to get such a camera at this price, especially for a new one. The next reply I get? amazing, it read " once it out of the shop & the box, it's NO longer new! " I read this i nearly want to cry out loud! :dunno: I tot i say to him it is new and not mint.

This is only the first shock. The second shock is he actually selling the D50 Kit himself. He say it is new, so does his set still consider new if i use his word ("once it out of the shop & the box, it's NO longer new!") here? But selling at $13** and ask for $800 from me. :nono:

Final word, dont make yourself look like a fool! :sticktong

what a moron.

dun waste your anger...not worth it.. jus rem this 'funny' incident to tell your frens over kopi....

He really a joker and think i cant find out. It is sensitive to tell you guys who he is. Jus let you know how a joker speaks. Anyway he is a newbie or he might have two nicks we dont know at all. :dunno:

I hate people like that. If I knew who this moron is, he will be on my blacklist forever.

Cheers,

The Oracle said:
He really a joker and think i cant find out. It is sensitive to tell you guys who he is. Jus let you know how a joker speaks. Anyway he is a newbie or he might have two nicks we dont know at all. :dunno:

RELAX... i think we can quess who he is, chirstmas is near..tell him its free now, only thing is that he must be a good boy so santa will give him one.
:devil:

He just behaving like normal 2nd hand camera dealer mah... but yah lah, i never liked most businessmen. :bsmilie:

"Hate Him or Love Him!"? Do neither.

Just get used to this type of “customer”. Sooner or later your immunity to such people will increase and it will not cause you so much anger. Take it easy, life has other wonderful things waiting for you to enjoy then to get angry over such crappy things. :)

is better to ignore him

what his clubsnap ID? I want to send him PM to buy his camera for $600

This is a new mag i receive today! Jus like to share!

"since u r a reseller, u should open a camera shop (if u capable) & sell cameras.!
u don't have to sell your low-life "so call" new camera over the internet :thumbsd: !!!"

I really find him so cute!! Till I really want to squeeze him. :angry:

The Oracle said:

may be he forgot to logout before posting the WTS message :bsmilie:

or may be his D50 is made of gold :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

popeye said:
what his clubsnap ID? I want to send him PM to buy his camera for $600

"D*******" is his nick. Dont want to mention too much, wait i kanna revenge by this moron. Moron is a capable to do anything. I jus need to be cool. :sticktong

The Oracle said:
This is a new mag i receive today! Jus like to share!

"since u r a reseller, u should open a camera shop (if u capable) & sell cameras.!
u don't have to sell your low-life "so call" new camera over the internet :thumbsd: !!!"

I really find him so cute!! Till I really want to squeeze him. :angry:

Nikon and Canon are low life camera! :cry:

Anyone like to shar if you encounter anything like this, you can share here! Any morons! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.