Hasselblad Seminar by Xie Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

myopic

Nov 9, 2002
Visit site
Mr Xie Mo, Hasselblad Master 2001 will be in town this Saturday, 10 Jan 2004 to give a talk on Portraiture, Wedding, NUDE, landscape photography, etc...
Breakfast and Lunch will be included.

To register, call Mr Lam at 6377 3682 or log on to www.safra.org.sg

I have registered for the seminar thru' the internet.

But duno wat time start and wat time end, no details found. Try to contact but nobody pick up the phone. :confused:

Oops, his newspaper cutting appeared in the Chinese paper yesterday ... Lian He Zao Bao. :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
I have registered for the seminar thru' the internet.

But duno wat time start and wat time end, no details found. Try to contact but nobody pick up the phone. :confused:

what details u require?? maybe i can help....

Hotel: Amara Hotel
Time: 0900hr to 1700hrs
Makan provide...

Pls arrive at amara hotel at 8.30am for registration as the seminar is starting at 9am sharp.

Pls arrive at amara hotel at 8.30am for registration as the seminar is starting at 9am sharp.

Thanks for the infos myopic.

I registered too early liao for $70 :cry: But anyway I think it is worth to attend.

Chairman from Boon Lay CC photograpic club just sms me that members can pay $50 at a discount.

A meeting place for like minded photographers and to re-tie old knot .. :bsmilie:

reignman77 said:
guess it's much more cheaper then clik art's workshop....... ;)

Yes, at $70 per head will be approximately 5x cheaper. Somemore breakfast, lunch and tea-break provided. Breakfast start at 8am.

"Read more. Think more. Shoot(photograph) more". These will sets you apart from others. Parting words from Xie Mo, Hasselbald Master 2001.

reachme2003 said:
"Read more. Think more. Shoot(photograph) more". These will sets you apart from others. Parting words from Xie Mo, Hasselbald Master 2001.

Well said, indeed.
Hope the participants benefitted from the workshop, I couldnt attend the workshop due to the Booksale photographic duties.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Well, check it out at XieMo website. ;)

would appreciate if you could pose the url... I did a general Xie Mo Hasselblad search on google and just got some general sites from Hassel and review sites on Xie Mo instead.

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.