has your oversized camera backpack ever knocked into people/things before?

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
any one has been in the abovementioned scenario before?

Yes... Which is why back up slowly.... While making beep, beep sound. :bsmilie:

It happens, but like in a crowded area and if i'm not moving soon, i would put my bag on the ground between my legs. And.. oh,
I always refrain from walking into a porcelain store.

yes, but it worked out great for me.

my oversized camera backpack knocked into a xmm and she flew into my arms.

at the same time, the backpack knocked into a vending machine and a green tea can flew out into her hands. :bsmilie:

yes, but it worked out great for me.

my oversized camera backpack knocked into a xmm and she flew into my arms.

at the same time, the backpack knocked into a vending machine and a green tea can flew out into her hands. :bsmilie:

care to share what angle u knocked into her? and which make/model of vending machine?
would need a drawn diagram...perhaps this can be used for a math thesis! :bsmilie:

care to share what angle u knocked into her? and which make/model of vending machine?
would need a drawn diagram...perhaps this can be used for a math thesis! :bsmilie:

i think i was rolling about the floor...

the usual vending machine you can find around neighbourhood malls lor.

how come you never ask what make/type of xmm? :bsmilie:

just curious, has anyone's oversized body parts (e.g. belly, butt) knocked into people/things before? :bsmilie:

I always try to avoid people, hate it when people keep having their backpacks on their backs in crowded MRT and buses!!!! Can tell who the inconsiderates are..........

many times!

If I carry backpack and take bus/mrt, I will sling it to one side to avoid knocking into people.
However, I observed some people damn "bua zi tong" or "bo chap" and block the whole path.
Sometimes, I will just purposely bump the guy if he blocks my path.

No, but I almost picked up a passenger on my old (non-photo) backpack once.
Was waiting for my food at a hawker centre when a friendly cat came by, a young tom. Made friends with him. After a while, he hopped up onto my backpack, which was on the seat next to me. I left him there and he got cosy while I ate.
When I was done, I lifted my bag slowly, expecting him to get the message and jump off, but he guess he was too comfortable, cause he clung on! For a few seconds, I thought I would be going home with a cat strapped to my back. Would have been an interesting photo! ;)

No, but I almost picked up a passenger on my old (non-photo) backpack once.
Was waiting for my food at a hawker centre when a friendly cat came by, a young tom. Made friends with him. After a while, he hopped up onto my backpack, which was on the seat next to me. I left him there and he got cosy while I ate.
When I was done, I lifted my bag slowly, expecting him to get the message and jump off, but he guess he was too comfortable, cause he clung on! For a few seconds, I thought I would be going home with a cat strapped to my back. Would have been an interesting photo! ;)

if i am there, i will snap a photo! :bsmilie:

No, usually I stop and stare at people, they will give way to me.

and if people didn't notice me, I just speak with a very slow and lowest bass tone... "ex...cuse.... me"

Camera bags are not designed for a peak hour MRT cabin .. :(