has your oversized camera backpack ever knocked into people/things before?

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
any one has been in the abovementioned scenario before?

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Yes... Which is why back up slowly.... While making beep, beep sound. :bsmilie:

The Hulk

Oct 8, 2009
It happens, but like in a crowded area and if i'm not moving soon, i would put my bag on the ground between my legs. And.. oh,
I always refrain from walking into a porcelain store.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
yes, but it worked out great for me.

my oversized camera backpack knocked into a xmm and she flew into my arms.

at the same time, the backpack knocked into a vending machine and a green tea can flew out into her hands. :bsmilie:

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
yes, but it worked out great for me.

my oversized camera backpack knocked into a xmm and she flew into my arms.

at the same time, the backpack knocked into a vending machine and a green tea can flew out into her hands. :bsmilie:
care to share what angle u knocked into her? and which make/model of vending machine?
would need a drawn diagram...perhaps this can be used for a math thesis! :bsmilie:

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
care to share what angle u knocked into her? and which make/model of vending machine?
would need a drawn diagram...perhaps this can be used for a math thesis! :bsmilie:
i think i was rolling about the floor...

the usual vending machine you can find around neighbourhood malls lor.

how come you never ask what make/type of xmm? :bsmilie:

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
just curious, has anyone's oversized body parts (e.g. belly, butt) knocked into people/things before? :bsmilie:

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
I always try to avoid people, hate it when people keep having their backpacks on their backs in crowded MRT and buses!!!! Can tell who the inconsiderates are..........

Yappy

May 30, 2004
many times!

kwttan

Jan 8, 2010
Concrete jungle
If I carry backpack and take bus/mrt, I will sling it to one side to avoid knocking into people.
However, I observed some people damn "bua zi tong" or "bo chap" and block the whole path.
Sometimes, I will just purposely bump the guy if he blocks my path.

Edwin Francis

Mar 24, 2006
www.sgwriter.com
No, but I almost picked up a passenger on my old (non-photo) backpack once.
Was waiting for my food at a hawker centre when a friendly cat came by, a young tom. Made friends with him. After a while, he hopped up onto my backpack, which was on the seat next to me. I left him there and he got cosy while I ate.
When I was done, I lifted my bag slowly, expecting him to get the message and jump off, but he guess he was too comfortable, cause he clung on! For a few seconds, I thought I would be going home with a cat strapped to my back. Would have been an interesting photo! ;)

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.aboutlove.sg
No, but I almost picked up a passenger on my old (non-photo) backpack once.
Was waiting for my food at a hawker centre when a friendly cat came by, a young tom. Made friends with him. After a while, he hopped up onto my backpack, which was on the seat next to me. I left him there and he got cosy while I ate.
When I was done, I lifted my bag slowly, expecting him to get the message and jump off, but he guess he was too comfortable, cause he clung on! For a few seconds, I thought I would be going home with a cat strapped to my back. Would have been an interesting photo! ;)
if i am there, i will snap a photo! :bsmilie:

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
No, usually I stop and stare at people, they will give way to me.

and if people didn't notice me, I just speak with a very slow and lowest bass tone... "ex...cuse.... me"

Top Bottom