*** has its own Yaw affair

It is accepted in other countries.
A real life example is Newt Gingrich who had an affair when he was Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives from 1995 to 1999.
People know about it. His political fortunes were not damaged by the affair.
Newt Gingrich went on to campaign for the Republican presidential nomination for 2012.
The US is not wrong. It is just that their system is different.

So all prospective MPs should be asked a simple and direct question:

"Do you plan to sleep around?"

:bsmilie:

this one, the Forcieness is strong in

So all prospective MPs should be asked a simple and direct question:

"Do you plan to sleep around?"

:bsmilie:

We cats always sleep around, does that means we cannot be MP :bsmilie:

Now... don't flame me for that... but I don't find that too disturbing. I mean, if a fella is doing a good job, the place he is incharge with is well and good and he didn't have any major fault in any place. But he did have an affair... what is that big hoohaa?

I mean, it was not like the person uses his power to force the woman into submission or what, both are willing party. So why need to force him to resign. This was the same as the opposition party MP of Hougang. He had been an MP for a decade, people likes him and supported him. Just one affair and thats it, he was off the party and shamed?

I think the difference is that he poke someone's wife. By swinging your club when it is not your turn, even if you have an eagle. You will still incur a penalty.

If the woman is single, I guess you can roll your ball around the hole, score with an eagle or birdie. And throw your club in the air. Nobody will care.

Btw, tell Laura I love her.

Last edited:
What has Palmer got to lose? Can he go back to be a lawyer or will he be removed from the bar as a result of his adultery?

He can probably earn more as a big time lawyer.

I am more concerns that whole group of PA grassroot can go for free holiday ... Where the $ come from ?

I think the difference is that he poke someone's wife. By swinging your club when it is not your turn, even if you have an eagle. You will still incur a penalty.

If the woman is single, I guess you can roll your ball around the hole, score with an eagle or birdie. And throw your club in the air. Nobody will care.

What kind of sport is that? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Wat camer is she using :bsmilie:
display_image.php

Actually if the MP is good and care for its people, i don't care about his personal life.
But then, i guess he will loss auntie and woman votes who like to eat papaya!

What has Palmer got to lose? Can he go back to be a lawyer or will he be removed from the bar as a result of his adultery?

He can probably earn more as a big time lawyer.

while lawyers screw clients on an individual basis it is hard to top screwing a whole constituency.

hence he should switch specialization to corporate law. can screw organisations on corporate basis

while lawyers screw clients on an individual basis it is hard to top screwing a whole constituency.

hence he should switch specialization to corporate law. can screw organisations on corporate basis

well, competition among corporate lawyers is so intense, one wrong move similar to mr palmer also comes down to the same ending.
either your colleague sabo you or you can resign on your own.
that's why the concept of never crapping in the place you work applies.

of course there are also those that do anything they want and hoping they won't get caught.
well, sg is a small place so eyes can be anywhere.

Last edited:
Now... don't flame me for that... but I don't find that too disturbing. I mean, if a fella is doing a good job, the place he is incharge with is well and good and he didn't have any major fault in any place. But he did have an affair... what is that big hoohaa?

I mean, it was not like the person uses his power to force the woman into submission or what, both are willing party. So why need to force him to resign. This was the same as the opposition party MP of Hougang. He had been an MP for a decade, people likes him and supported him. Just one affair and thats it, he was off the party and shamed?

YSL has not been MP for decade! :dunno:

judge ye not lest yourself be judged. by whatever measure you have judged others by, thus the same measure be applied to you.

just dig out any white party speech slamming Yaw . swap out the Party names and cheating husband Names . ta da

judge ye not lest yourself be judged. by whatever measure you have judged others by, thus the same measure be applied to you.

just dig out any white party speech slamming Yaw . swap out the Party names and cheating husband Names . ta da

White men seems like going through a bad patch...... karma?

Aren't you using double standards?

So if a MIW has an affair, oh he's a well-liked MP, shouldn't be forced to quit just because of 1 affair....

If opposition has an affair, the whole media questions his suitability, integrity and drag him through days after days of attack...plus did the state media even bother to report whether he was well-liked by the residents of his ward?