*** has its own Yaw affair

Meanwhile at 38, Oxley Road.

3q4ryv.jpg

Well.... what goes around, comes around.....

Let's see if there's any BE........... :think:

Which human has no error? Unfortunately, you need to pay the price when you are a public figure. This is the basic expectation.

So, we should count ourselves lucky to be ordinary people. Most importantly, for those that harbour ill intention when somebody makes mistake and speak ills about it, they also must be prepared to do a reflection when the same happen to them and not try to 'snake' his way out. It will makes him look even more unprofessional and a poor public figure.

i can't agree more with Canonised . vote me for first Presidential Cat. i promise free air and free rain water for all my kit and kin .

Should vote for me for better cat food :)

Which human has no error? Unfortunately, you need to pay the price when you are a public figure. This is the basic expectation.

So, we should count ourselves lucky to be ordinary people. Most importantly, for those that harbour ill intention when somebody makes mistake and speak ills about it, they also must be prepared to do a reflection when the same happen to them and not try to 'snake' his way out. It will makes him look even more unprofessional and a poor public figure.

Public figure or not, everyone who make mistake will pay the price. The scorn from wife, in laws, relatives. I think even from own parents and friends.

Admitting one's mistakes quickly in public has its benefits. Everyone is TOLD to just move on ....
But look at SCDF/CNB. Kanna caught with the pant down and the mess they are in now!

Now... don't flame me for that... but I don't find that too disturbing. I mean, if a fella is doing a good job, the place he is incharge with is well and good and he didn't have any major fault in any place. But he did have an affair... what is that big hoohaa?

I mean, it was not like the person uses his power to force the woman into submission or what, both are willing party. So why need to force him to resign. This was the same as the opposition party MP of Hougang. He had been an MP for a decade, people likes him and supported him. Just one affair and thats it, he was off the party and shamed?

Now... don't flame me for that... but I don't find that too disturbing. I mean, if a fella is doing a good job, the place he is incharge with is well and good and he didn't have any major fault in any place. But he did have an affair... what is that big hoohaa?

I mean, it was not like the person uses his power to force the woman into submission or what, both are willing party. So why need to force him to resign. This was the same as the opposition party MP of Hougang. He had been an MP for a decade, people likes him and supported him. Just one affair and thats it, he was off the party and shamed?

i guess compared to places like France, Italy etc (sakorzy, dsk, berlusconi etc) the SG public still demands their MPs to be cleaner than clean when it comes to their personal lives.

i guess compared to places like France, Italy etc (sakorzy, dsk, berlusconi etc) the SG public still demands their MPs to be cleaner than clean when it comes to their personal lives.

You forgot to mention the British Royal family, who has got their fair share of such affaire. And how about Bill Clinton who was almost impeached when he got caught.

You forgot to mention the British Royal family, who has got their fair share of such affaire. And how about Bill Clinton who was almost impeached when he got caught.

The US is a lot more puritan compared to say Europe. Bill almost got impeached for perjury IIRC and not for the affair itself.
Whereas guys like Berlusconi go around sleeping with every female and almost never get into trouble.

Because no one other than the governing party is claiming themselves as whiter than white.

Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan said:
There will always be temptations to obtain unfair personal advantages or to abuse power. That is why we must ensure that *** candidates remain “whiter than white”.

Last edited:
I wanna join PA soon...at first i was thinking alots of aunties working there. No wonder Ah Mee is happy man!:p:bsmilie::p