Has anyone read about this news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100615-222122.html

How you feel about this? i now feel very not happy. Don't know what Dr M wants, better tell him to rest at home lah......

Say Singapore Malays very weak, have to bow down to another race. And at the same time telling the world that the Malays in Malaysia is so weak, that they need the government to protect them......:angry:

He has entered a phase in life in which nobody listens to a senile old man like him anymore. As lonh as he's kept under leash, its fine I guess. I think people are concerned about him being an embarrassment to his own country more than anything else.

Mmm... Dr M is acting up again.... maybe because PM Najib didn't promise him that he'll get his bridge to replace the causeway.... :sweat:

He has entered a phase in life in which nobody listens to a senile old man like him anymore. As lonh as he's kept under leash, its fine I guess. I think people are concerned about him being an embarrassment to his own country more than anything else.

totally agree with you, better keep him under leash and don't let him out......

There can definitely be a bridge and even a bullet train right up to Yunnan; it depends on the decision from both sides to work together.

There can definitely be a bridge and even a bullet train right up to Yunnan; it depends on the decision from both sides to work together.

Ya loh then we not need to spend so much money on the flight liao. And i think it's not only the decision on both side also need approver from China, Thailand and others along the way.

There can definitely be a bridge and even a bullet train right up to Yunnan.

For us to travel up to Yunnan to shoot Yunnan beauties and return home in one day?

W020090731393692771095.jpg

They are the one who has a 2 tier policy.... now they accusing us for something they have done for ages to the Chinese?

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100615-222122.html

How you feel about this? i now feel very not happy. Don't know what Dr M wants, better tell him to rest at home lah......

Say Singapore Malays very weak, have to bow down to another race. And at the same time telling the world that the Malays in Malaysia is so weak, that they need the government to protect them......:angry:

I read this news....From what I understand, he says something like Malaysian Malays can't survive in full meritocracy....

tt's precisely his kind of gov that brings about the non-competitiveness...even animals know about the golden rule: The Fittest Survives.

Since Dr M is so free, why don't he go check out if Mr AnW*R has truly used the backdoor....:sweatsm:

OMG. :bigeyes:
This is one of the most shocking remark by Dr M on our fellow Singaporean.

i don't understand why malays cannot thrive in a meritocracy.

isn't that kind of insulting?

OMG. :bigeyes:
This is one of the most shocking remark by Dr M on our fellow Singaporean.

Err.... you sure ?? :think:

I thought Dr M had been saying things like these for years now.... :bsmilie:

isn't the bridge still ongoing buliding?

Err.... NO.

Former PM Abdullah cancel the project.... which earn him the wrath of Dr M. Personally.... I think Abduallah lost his post due to Dr M questioning of his leadership.

PM Najib after agreeing with PM Lee on the railway thingy.... never spoke about replacing the causeway with a new bridge.... Dr M spoke on Malaysia's newspaper a few days later about building the "Crooked Bridge" is Malaysia's 'Right'.... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.