Has anyone read about this news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese in Malaysia also powerless. ask Dr Mahathir go sleep with snake.

Err.... better not make this into a Malay Vs Chinese, Chinese Vs Malay kind of discussion.... wait kena called up by ISD for coffee drinkng at HQ.... like a few Pastor kena recently... :sweat:

bullet train to china will provide terrorist another vulnerable/valuable target along the trouble thai south. wait half way there train kena derail for no reason. perharps for a few bags of ransom rice? then our d3x, d3s, d3 kena stolen for nothing. Still prefer air, at least their attacks are confine and subjected to stringent airport chks.

For us to travel up to Yunnan to shoot Yunnan beauties and return home in one day?

W020090731393692771095.jpg

Well uh, hehe, it will be pretty 重本 like that... But don't worry, I'm sure Yunnan will have Yunnan Clubsnap branch and their organizers will organize...

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100615-222122.html

How you feel about this? i now feel very not happy. Don't know what Dr M wants, better tell him to rest at home lah......

Say Singapore Malays very weak, have to bow down to another race. And at the same time telling the world that the Malays in Malaysia is so weak, that they need the government to protect them......:angry:

why he always wants pick on singaporean.He got a problem izzi.No wonder he has to step down as PM. He talk about water which singapore buy raw water from malaysia and sell back to them which is already process.Now the contract is going to end soon because of his stupid mouth keep on say about the water. Now Singapore got piss off.So the singapore govement build our own water plant call 'New Water'.I think is time for him to retire as a ministry.So He can keep his mouth Shut.No More Dr M talking rubbish. ;(

I dunno about you guys, but I see the Malays here are better than the Malays there as a group. Yes, the Malays there are the ruling majority, but how many % of whole population don't live like the ruling class?

And I have spoken with some bosses and execs who opened offices/factories across the Causeway have often complained about poor working attitude of the Malays there, compared to here.

Yes, the Malays there are very advantaged, but not sure if that helps or just disadvantages them.

Just my 2 cents.

He's been not happy with Singapore since donkey years. Especially about the Malay Singapore not getting any benefits.

Seriously, they should educate the Malay there to dun follow emotion too much. Personal experience, nearly kena hentam on the face by a malay punk there when he ran to the middle of the road towards me to smack me, wanted to make me scared, I open my visor and glare at him then he stopped. Same skin also wanna hentam just bcoz diff country. kanasai. Also kena their motor kapchai gangs at Petronas abot 11 bike, one of them tried to snatched my bike key. Which I already took. Then he wanna ram my friend and tried to pick a fight. We didnt do anything just keep quiet. Then they went off. The employee at the pump also scared of them, they said the group tried to force open the shop door which was always lock at night to take things. Singapore past maybe got these kind of incident but now no more.

Malaysia should take care of these things, not the way to say Singapore Malay are powerless. If DR M said that, I tell u...the Singapore Malay coming to Malaysia sure kena whack/bully/robbed coz their M'sian Malay thinking we are lower class than them...even though same skin. Oh wait, thats already happenin.

But I do am not happy with China educating their people. The China worker coming here some said this is Chinese Country and they thought Malays are actually Banglas working here. Though I can say, whats wrong being a Bangla either? arent we all the same? Kanasai... I already correctly educate 3 of them at work, now they understand already about Singapore. sheesh.

He's been not happy with Singapore since donkey years. Especially about the Malay Singapore not getting any benefits.

Seriously, they should educate the Malay there to dun follow emotion too much. Personal experience, nearly kena hentam on the face by a malay punk there when he ran to the middle of the road towards me to smack me, wanted to make me scared, I open my visor and glare at him then he stopped. Same skin also wanna hentam just bcoz diff country. kanasai. Also kena their motor kapchai gangs at Petronas abot 11 bike, one of them tried to snatched my bike key. Which I already took. Then he wanna ram my friend and tried to pick a fight. We didnt do anything just keep quiet. Then they went off. The employee at the pump also scared of them, they said the group tried to force open the shop door which was always lock at night to take things. Singapore past maybe got these kind of incident but now no more.

Malaysia should take care of these things, not the way to say Singapore Malay are powerless. If DR M said that, I tell u...the Singapore Malay coming to Malaysia sure kena whack/bully/robbed coz their M'sian Malay thinking we are lower class than them...even though same skin. Oh wait, thats already happenin.

But I do am not happy with China educating their people. The China worker coming here some said this is Chinese Country and they thought Malays are actually Banglas working here. Though I can say, whats wrong being a Bangla either? arent we all the same? Kanasai... I already correctly educate 3 of them at work, now they understand already about Singapore. sheesh.

And i don't think that the Malays in Singapore is in a much lower class then those in Malaysia, at least the Malays here behave like higher and more educated people then those in Malaysia. And i also think that even now the Malays in Indo is better then them lor......

And the so called "Dr" M, i think his title as "Dr" also use money buy one lor. if not he will really use his brain to think about things before he say. I hope that Najib can do a better job than him.

And for now on when i'm refering someone as a rubbish or when he's talking stupid stuff, i'll say" hey you very "Dr M" you know?" This will be in my dictionary.;p

So sad as he was once a great man admired by many Malaysians but now...

Interestingly I received this email from a relative living in Msia a few days ago something related to the Malays. The email is reproduced WITHOUT ANY PREJUDICE as appended below;

SUBJECT: HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH

The Truth Revealed (with evidence)!

In June 1998, the government of Malaysia had hired a team of experts from all over the world to be gathered here in Malaysia for a research project to compliment the history studies that we undertook in our secondary school.

The objective of the research is simply:

1. To find proof and evidence that show the Malays were the origins of Malaysia and they were the first race and religion that landed their feet in Malaysia.

2. To further strengthen their claims, first they need to find the graveyard of the Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu and others.. to show the existence of their pioneers.

3. The Batu Bersurat in Terengganu, reveals that the islamic religion has landed in Malaysia for more than a hundred years ago which further strengthen their claims!

BEWARE & OPEN YOUR EYES!!! Go and ask your brother, sister, niece, nephew etc. Since the year 1999 (if I’m not mistaken) or year 2000, do they study about HANG TUAH anymore?

Why is that popular subject GONE? Missing in action? or evidence reveals something else that caused the government to stop the syllabus and HIDE the TRUTH?

Here are the Evidences of the findings by the team of scientists, archaeologist, historian and other technical staff from the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Yemen & Russia.

The evidence are:

1) They finally found the graveyard of Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat and others, their skeletons had been analyzed and samples of DNA taken with the results showing: Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu and mates were NOT MALAY!!! They were CHINESE origins (Islamic) from China!!! Why were they here in Malacca? If you go back in history, you would know that they were on a mission to protect the UNGRATEFUL MALAY Sultanate from the frequent attacks by the Kingdom of SIAM (Thailand).

So Hang Tuah was not a Malay hero! They were the protectors of the useless and ungrateful Parameswara (who was from INDONESIA) who landed in Malacca and claimed that the land belonged to him!

Hang Tuah and friends were all from China, they were being assigned to the Malacca Sultanate because Parameswara requested the Ming Dynasty Emperor for protection! Hence, the rich historical heritage of the Babas & Nyonyas were being closely linked to the Seven Voyages to the Western Ocean by Admiral Zheng He who incidentally was a Chinese Muslim himself!

That's why the Hang Tuah series of history is MISSING from the Malaysian SEJARAH today!

Note: Remember Princess Hang Li Poh? - All surname 'HANG'

Second Evidence:

The researchers hired by the government found the oldest tombstones (graveyard) in Kelantan in year 2000. Surprisingly, the tombstones were at least 900 years old! Older than the so-called Batu Bersurat. And the interesting thing was that they all belonged to the CHINESE!

Being landed first in Malacca doesn't mean Malay is the first in Malaysia because during that time, the road was too long or undeveloped for them to reach or see the other side of the coast where the Chinese had landed much earlier. If you want the hard evidence of what the truth of the Research reveals, please write to The Federal Association of Archaeology & Research of Michigan, USA.

This is a good reason to remind the Bumiputras NOT to ask the Chinese or Indians to go back to their Motherlands because the evidence had shown that Malays were NOT the original people of Malaysia! The Truth Revealed (with evidence) and anthropologists have yet to ascertain if there was indeed a Malay race!

Maybe he doesn't want to associate with that guy bcoz his name is like "A Nation Without Any Ringgit"? :bsmilie:

Since Dr M is so free, why don't he go check out if Mr AnW*R has truly used the backdoor....:sweatsm:

Last edited:
I think is time for him to retire as a ministry.So He can keep his mouth Shut.No More Dr M talking rubbish. ;(
He is retired and holds no government post (unlike MM Lee). In fact, he says being retired is more fun as he can say whatever he likes and not get into trouble. If ppl do get upset he goes to his "orang nyanuk" (senile old man) defence.

And the so called "Dr" M, i think his title as "Dr" also use money buy one lor.
Ironically, he got his degree in the old University Malaya, Singapore branch. Now known as NUS. :sweat:

Interestingly I received this email from a relative living in Msia a few days ago something related to the Malays. The email is reproduced WITHOUT ANY PREJUDICE as appended below;

In June 1998, the government of Malaysia had hired a team of experts from all over the world to be gathered here in Malaysia for a research project to compliment the history studies that we undertook in our secondary school.

1. To find proof and evidence that show the Malays were the origins of Malaysia and they were the first race and religion that landed their feet in Malaysia.

2. To further strengthen their claims, first they need to find the graveyard of the Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu and others.. to show the existence of their pioneers.

3. The Batu Bersurat in Terengganu, reveals that the islamic religion has landed in Malaysia for more than a hundred years ago which further strengthen their claims!

BEWARE & OPEN YOUR EYES!!! Go and ask your brother, sister, niece, nephew etc. Since the year 1999 (if I’m not mistaken) or year 2000, do they study about HANG TUAH anymore?

Why is that popular subject GONE? Missing in action? or evidence reveals something else that caused the government to stop the syllabus and HIDE the TRUTH?

Here are the Evidences of the findings by the team of scientists, archaeologist, historian and other technical staff from the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Yemen & Russia.

The evidence are:

1) They finally found the graveyard of Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat and others, their skeletons had been analyzed and samples of DNA taken with the results showing: Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu and mates were NOT MALAY!!! They were CHINESE origins (Islamic) from China!!! Why were they here in Malacca? If you go back in history, you would know that they were on a mission to protect the UNGRATEFUL MALAY Sultanate from the frequent attacks by the Kingdom of SIAM (Thailand).

So Hang Tuah was not a Malay hero! They were the protectors of the useless and ungrateful Parameswara (who was from INDONESIA) who landed in Malacca and claimed that the land belonged to him!

Hang Tuah and friends were all from China, they were being assigned to the Malacca Sultanate because Parameswara requested the Ming Dynasty Emperor for protection! Hence, the rich historical heritage of the Babas & Nyonyas were being closely linked to the Seven Voyages to the Western Ocean by Admiral Zheng He who incidentally was a Chinese Muslim himself!

That's why the Hang Tuah series of history is MISSING from the Malaysian SEJARAH today!

Second Evidence:

The researchers hired by the government found the oldest tombstones (graveyard) in Kelantan in year 2000. Surprisingly, the tombstones were at least 900 years old! Older than the so-called Batu Bersurat. And the interesting thing was that they all belonged to the CHINESE!

Being landed first in Malacca doesn't mean Malay is the first in Malaysia because during that time, the road was too long or undeveloped for them to reach or see the other side of the coast where the Chinese had landed much earlier. If you want the hard evidence of what the truth of the Research reveals, please write to The Federal Association of Archaeology & Research of Michigan, USA.

This is a good reason to remind the Bumiputras NOT to ask the Chinese or Indians to go back to their Motherlands because the evidence had shown that Malays were NOT the original people of Malaysia! The Truth Revealed (with evidence) and anthropologists have yet to ascertain if there was indeed a Malay race!

I think its mixed. Cannot be Chinese la...aiyoh. lol

What I know for a fact is, the Arabs came togethe with Chinese since the first asian country that arab set foot is China. From there they venture together. So it may be a fact that Chinese and Arab met with Malay(Hindus at that point of time) here.

My Ancestory, is mixed also. I'm not pure blood.

I actually have Arab,Chinese,Bugis,Indian Blood. :bsmilie:

The evidence are:

Second Evidence:

Why is Race that important in the first place? We should abolish 'race' as a means classification altogether. It is a barrier to a united society.

Why is Race that important in the first place? We should abolish 'race' as a means classification altogether. It is a barrier to a united society.

Disagree.... we must LEARN to disregard RACE to united society. We must LEARN that RACE doesn't matter as long as you can do your part for society/country.

Removing RACE from your IC or Passport is nothing but a cosmetic change if we still 1st see race in our heart and mind.... But learning to disregard RACE as an issue would be more important. :thumbsup:

i don't understand why malays cannot thrive in a meritocracy.

isn't that kind of insulting?

agreed. i'm totally loled at that comment. it has (in no offence to anyone) kindly just made malays seem like they will never win in terms of hardwork + merit. says alot abt dr M himself. and i strongly believe that this is certainly not true as i know of scholars who are malays and are doing fine themselves.:thumbsup:

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100615-222122.html

How you feel about this? i now feel very not happy. Don't know what Dr M wants, better tell him to rest at home lah......

Say Singapore Malays very weak, have to bow down to another race. And at the same time telling the world that the Malays in Malaysia is so weak, that they need the government to protect them......:angry:

Propaganda, guys. Winning popularity votes is important.

You guys can study the 1969 May13 riot or known as "wu yi san" & subsequent changes that changed the history of two countries. A subject of much cover-up, my family is one of the thousands that split between two shores.

Please take care not to let this thread spiral out of control.

Propaganda, guys. Winning popularity votes is important.

You guys can study the 1969 May13 riot or known as "wu yi san" & subsequent changes that changed the history of two countries. A subject of much cover-up, my family is one of the thousands that split between two shores.

Please take care not to let this thread spiral out of control.

i dun get it. how does it serve as propaganda? i only see insult to their own ppl, for being weak+ insult to neighbouring country for being weak:thumbsd:

i dun get it. how does it serve as propaganda? i only see insult to their own ppl, for being weak+ insult to neighbouring country for being weak:thumbsd:

If u read the news. He was in Kuala Terranganu which is an opposition ward with over 88% Malays. The ruling party, BN (Barisan Nasional) which Umno has largest share lost many seats over the years especially recently & they're trying to re-install NEP which favours the Bumiputra.

It is very common for the politicians there to hammer us everytime an election comes up, stirring emotions & winning votes from the local Malays or simply showing "patriotism" but it has toned down a lot lately.

Our govt. usually keeps quiet about it.

Wait till you guys check out why the Chinese in Indonesia must have an Indonesian name & celebrating CNY in public was banned for years till recently.

Racial harmony goes deeper than what we see & know. We need to respect each other, be sensitive and don't abuse our privileges.

There are also many other races from around the world that has deep rooted hatred for eons. Rwanda genocide, Khmer rouge, Bosnia just to name a few recent ones but we Chinese are best @ doing it on ourselves.

I've just learnt about the "cleansing" in Taiwan after WWII recently. The 228 Incident of 1947.

OK found it! For those who would like to know more about history. Though being wiki, read with reservations.

My parents & relatives from both sides are directly involved during this period or you may ask those adults in the 60s. The streams in the kampongs flowed blood red so death nos are definitely thousands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_May_Incident

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_Race_Riots_of_Singapore

This is the "protectionist program" installed which marginalised minorities from businesses to education but brought along balance in society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_New_Economic_Policy

Anyway, today, I have many Malay friends & dine with them often. Everybody want peace & prosperity. It is their country & we have to respect their rules+culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.