Has Anybody Here Heard Of The "International Library of Photography"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayan

Jan 18, 2002
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Cos I received a letter from them that the pix of my pet bunny titled "Plump Bunny" is one of their finalist pix and will be published in their upcoming "Chronicle of Seasons" picture book.

See the link here: http://www.picture.com/display.asp?ID=1022058

Or the actual pix....

bit1.JPG

The funny thing is I didn't remember submitting the pix into any competition...it was lifted off my personal web page....and they have my home address some more!!! <horrors....> :eek:

Can someone out there enlighten me on this??????

Originally posted by rubric
I suggest doing a search using Google. I do that for suspicious emails soliciting blood and other donations. Amazing stuff for sleuthing! I've already done so for you using Google Groups:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22international+library+of+photography%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&sa=N&scoring=d

Looks like its not illegitimate, but hard sell.

:eek: :confused: ;(

Seems like a scam to me...but I gotta admit that my Dear Dear Bunny is the one of the cutest little thing I ever had!!!!! :D

Yeah, really cute! Can't imagine how it moves though cos its so plump. ;)
When did you take the picture and is the bunny still around?

Yup, it can run and jump......u know like...Samo Hung?!?!

The pix was taken when it was ard 4 years old...

Sadly...it passed away a few years back at the ripe old age of 5 1/2 years old..:cry:

We missed it dearly.............:bheart:

Great comparison with Samo! So plump but somewhat adorable and very nimble! I'm sorry it's passed on, but im sure you guys shared some good years. :)

my gf also recieve such a mail......

It was some of my photo that i posted long time ago here...the photo was posted by me, so i really wonder why my gf will recieve the mail instead.

Funny thing is that, my gf never post her address anywhere on the net, wonder where the website manage to get her address

scary!!

Ha! I got this too.

It isn't bad, at least I got a free thumbnail of muy pic and some trash papers that I can use for masking or something. :D

Great comparison with Samo! So plump but somewhat adorable and very nimble! I'm sorry it's passed on, but im sure you guys shared some good years. :)

It's really a part of my family........ :)

Only when I and my family shared such long period of time with our bunny that we realized that all animals are to be respected cos they too are intelligent beings who know emotions.

They're...well...not much different from us humans except that they look different (cuter!!!).

I support SPCA. :D

Originally posted by kamwai
my gf also recieve such a mail......

It was some of my photo that i posted long time ago here...the photo was posted by me, so i really wonder why my gf will recieve the mail instead.

Funny thing is that, my gf never post her address anywhere on the net, wonder where the website manage to get her address

scary!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.