Harvey Norman great camera sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope... its not so called great as it seems... they are still selling D70 at 2288 even though pple are already selling at $1700.. wad do u think leh ???? bo hua la..

dun even think of it la... visit MS or TCW or Lord's la..... aiyah... :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
nope... its not so called great as it seems... they are still selling D70 at 2288 even though pple are already selling at $1700.. wad do u think leh ???? bo hua la..

The price you say of $1700 what currency is that :think:

I presently sell the D70 for AUS $1970 with std lens, 128mb, bag.
This is standard price here in my area I think. :)

yah.. the price did dropped on the global scale la i think... i seen pple saying theres a 100pound drop in the region there... so ya la.. D70 is dropping price...

something that we should be happy about... there would be further drop in the D70 if i am not wrong....

tantingchin said:
the price of D70 kit just drop yesterday here....SGD1700 for Kit.

WOW :bigeyes: That is LOW !!!

I have not heard of ANYONE in Australia remotely close to that price !!!!

That is the same as AUS $1,346.59 :bigeyes:

If I could buy one for that price I would get one tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the feedback :thumbsup:

DSLR price is like that one la. Just like the Personal Computer lo.....
Buy liao then use lo....no need to 'bang balls' after that lo... :confused:

Oh gee.... And I thot they might do something about the D70 price... Darn... Ok.... Then that save me a trip.... I think even if paying by credit card/instalment plan (add another 3% if I am not wrong) in other shops will still save a bit than buying from HN then....

Alpc said:
Oh gee.... And I thot they might do something about the D70 price... Darn... Ok.... Then that save me a trip.... I think even if paying by credit card/instalment plan (add another 3% if I am not wrong) in other shops will still save a bit than buying from HN then....

Where we are, the customer does not pay any difference between buying cash/ installment (finance)/ or credit card.
It is the law here. A customer can not be penalised by choice of payment.
Mind you, some companies will say,"less for cash", but they are not really allowed to. :nono:
If I was standing near you in a store and you asked a salesman for a cash price on a D70 and he tells you, I can demand to buy at the same price on finance....it is the law. :)

Pablo said:
Where we are, the customer does not pay any difference between buying cash/ installment (finance)/ or credit card.
Mind you, some companies will say,"less for cash", but they are not really allowed to. :nono:
If I was standing near you in a store and you asked a salesman for a cash price on a D70 and he tells you, I can demand to buy at the same price on finance....it is the law. :)

actually the same law applies here too. it's just that the shops really cut profits down to the margin that if they'll to abosorb the 2-3% charge by the credit companies they wun be able to make a profit enough to stay alive.

Bigger and established shops factor the cost of this 2-3% into their costs, that's why sometimes they seem a little more expensive.

Opening a shop is about making a living out of the profit. Live and let live...

glennyong said:

Sorry for the OT, may I know where Lord's is? Heard about it bt duno where.

thanks.

sumball said:
Sorry for the OT, may I know where Lord's is? Heard about it bt duno where.

thanks.

Lord's is at Lucky plaza...

Lucky Plaza #01-79
304 Orchard Road
Singapore 238863

Tel. 62354605

;)

glennyong said:
Lord's is at Lucky plaza...

Lucky Plaza #01-79
304 Orchard Road
Singapore 238863

Tel. 62354605

;)

Thanks. Shops at Orchard does offer good deal huh? I passed by there b4... ok, shall go in and take a look if I happen to pass by there again.

cheers!

Hey Sumball,

They are quite nice and helpful people. Visit them and get good discount.

cheers

airforce1 said:
Hey Sumball,

They are quite nice and helpful people. Visit them and get good discount.

cheers

Thanks airforce1, sure will pay them a visit soon. :D

Mind you, if you're in Lucky Plaza, Orchard, then go to Lords and ONLY Lords.. lots of shops in Orchard have got very bad reps, and some have even been blacklisted by STB and CASE.. you've been warned

Pablo said:

Well.... As what yanyewkay says.... It's supposed to be law here as well.... BUT in practice.... it's different... you can demand, they will not sell you the product if you insist on paying via other methods. They will tell you cash only (which can interchange with nets payment), if you refused, they won't sell it to you.

Have not seen anyone buying after insisting on "cash price" but payable via other methods yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.