HARVEY NORMAN CHRISTMAS PROMO

Time being use the dry box. I was trying to find it at Daiso =X Does anyone hear about Giottos Rocket Air blower? I would like to get a good basic cleaning kit. Couldnt find any sticky stating

Then look beyond the stickies to the "search" field. Just search for "how to clean sensor"

And this thread was supposed to be about the harvey norman deals. It's now an "anyhow anything" thread. Should be closed/moved to kopitiam.

Time being use the dry box. I was trying to find it at Daiso =X Does anyone hear about Giottos Rocket Air blower? I would like to get a good basic cleaning kit. Couldnt find any sticky stating
Have a look here: https://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2011/05/the-lensrentals-lens-cleaning-methods - the question should be: "Why haven't you heard of it yet?" :)
It's labelled "3" in the center of the image. Read. Can be found in any decent camera shop and Mass Sales / Online Shops here.

I agree with Rashkae, instead of keeping this as "justsochubby's teaching thread about everything" it should be closed. Do search for the other topics, chances are very high that nearly all of your questions (and especially the generic ones) were already discussed here.

Last edited:

If you want a cleaning kit, can i reccomend the rocket air blower and lenspen? Can get from TK Foto, SLRR or actually for that matter, any camera shop should sell..

You can try Challenger during your lunch hour, I won't say where the nearest is but you should know right? If not PM me..

Last edited:
Chill guys. I have done some research before I share anything here. I am not that lazy if you check my recent posts, I really did some research before I start posting. Here is the newbies corner category and all the newbies & seniors has no obligation to share their views here. I felt it is alright for the thread to be opened unless you are telling me that the comments are affecting you entirely. In the first place, you can choose not to click the thread and reply. You have to expect newbies questions from this category. I hope you all understand what I am trying to say. No hard feelings, ya? :D

Have a look here: https://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2011/05/the-lensrentals-lens-cleaning-methods - the question should be: "Why haven't you heard of it yet?" :)
It's labelled "3" in the center of the image. Read. Can be found in any decent camera shop and Mass Sales / Online Shops here.

I agree with Rashkae, instead of keeping this as "justsochubby's teaching thread about everything" it should be closed. Do search for the other topics, chances are very high that nearly all of your questions (and especially the generic ones) were already discussed here.

Thanks Octarine. Appreciated. The post was good. :)

Anyway I have summarised all my findings and research (layman context) into a notebook. If anyone is interested, inform me and I can upload n share it via CLUBSNAP. I felt it will be a good guidebook for those members who are new to photography.

Anyway I have summarised all my findings and research (layman context) into a notebook. If anyone is interested, inform me and I can upload n share it via CLUBSNAP. I felt it will be a good guidebook for those members who are new to photography.

What does it contain that is not already in the basic guides/stickies?

Chill guys. I have done some research before I share anything here. I am not that lazy if you check my recent posts, I really did some research before I start posting. Here is the newbies corner category and all the newbies & seniors has no obligation to share their views here. I felt it is alright for the thread to be opened unless you are telling me that the comments are affecting you entirely. In the first place, you can choose not to click the thread and reply. You have to expect newbies questions from this category. I hope you all understand what I am trying to say. No hard feelings, ya? :D

We spoke enough for me to know that you did your research. (someone who hasn't might ask,"can reccomend me a camera cleaning set?)

While I agree that this is Newbie's Corner and it should be for newbies to ask question, i think that you should close this thread. Reason being that if you have more questions in future, start a new thread with the appropriate title and you might get more reply. Imagine there might be someone who could have given the exact advise that you need chose not to open this thread because he thinks that we are still on the harvey norman promotion? A properly-titled thread would go a long way to help other newbies in the same kind of situation, if they searched.

Anyway, hope you've gotten your cleaning kit already?

Hello Prince! You have been v helpful to me. Aiya next time I ask you better right. HAHA Now this Harvey Norman post machiam like the anyhow and anything post le.

I should be gg down after work to get the gel and rocker blower. Quite tied down this week. For the cleaning cloth, I think I just go to the camera shop to get it. This sat still have wedding.

Hello Prince! You have been v helpful to me. Aiya next time I ask you better right. HAHA Now this Harvey Norman post machiam like the anyhow and anything post le.

I'm newbie too. there are a lot that i still need to ask, so the pros here would be in a better position to advise you.

Rashkae and Octarine (and others) may sound harsh but they do give pretty sound advise (i kena-ed from them before too) =)

Actually if you continue with this thread, not sure if the mods would flag this as OT..

I should be gg down after work to get the gel and rocker blower. Quite tied down this week. For the cleaning cloth, I think I just go to the camera shop to get it. This sat still have wedding.

I always find lenspen more helpful than a cleaning cloth (more expensive though)..

Last edited: