Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
Anyone reserved a copy already :)

As of right now, Barnes and Nobles is expecting 1.5 million copies to be presold beofre Friday and Amazon has already 1.3 million copies on order by customers.

Books will be available 12.01AM GMT in Singapore :)

I'll wait for the ebook... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

harry potter dies in this ep huh?

Well, according to the rumours... Now, it's not a bet on who dies, instead, it's how they get killed...

Does Harry kill off Voldermort?
or someone else
the odds go lower down this list

Harry
Snape
Ron
Hermione
Neville

;)

I think voldemort and harry became good friends.

According to leaks, and confirmed by Rowlings, 2 key characters will die and 1 will get a reprieve.

Care to guess who? I am at a loss here, but I am voting for Harry and Voldemort. However, the prophecy did say one must die for the other to live, so that may throw my theis out the window?

Another intersting item to speculate, is Snape a traitor, and to whom? Is he really a Deatheater or a Dumbledore's double agent in Voldemort's camp? Inquiring minds really want to know.

Oh, one last thing, did Dumbledore really die?

Boy apparently there are a lot of leaks already...

12.01am GMT is 8.01am SG time (21/7), right ?
So who's going to be queueing up outside Borders/Kino/Popular ?

7.01AM Sg time ... GMT is on daylight savings right now.

Other than 2 shoots, I have cleared Sat and Sun .... there is a book need to be read :)

...DP reads... Harry Potter.

:think:

I hope everyone dies, just like in Hong Kong movies. +)

cannot ... but no choice ...

... wondering, who will go straight to the back page on Sat morning?

I will try to control my hands and eyes! I hope no one will post some like "Harry Potter dies!" spoiler thread in ClubSnap!!!

DP shock me when he read HP... haha...

well... i think last page might write...

"If you are thinking of going for the ending directly... you have been cursed... to release yourself from the curse... please go back to page one and read diligently onwards."

...DP reads... Harry Potter.

:think:

I hope everyone dies, just like in Hong Kong movies. +)

Harry Potter, Herminone, Ron, Ginny, Voldemort, Cho, Luna and the rest were fighting in the Deathly Hallows, a secret chamber in Hogwarts....suddenly there was an explosion! The school buildings were destroyed and everyone died. And on Harry's forehead, there was no more scar.

DP shock me when he read HP... haha...

well... i think last page might write...

"If you are thinking of going for the ending directly... you have been cursed... to release yourself from the curse... please go back to page one and read diligently onwards."

A spell should be put on the book that the next page can only be turned if the current page has been read.

Status
Not open for further replies.