harry potter and the chamber of secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenwei

Sep 6, 2002
Singapore
went to watch on wed, very nice... ;) worth to watch it in cinema, especially the sound effect. :D

oh hey you were there too? good show rite? one question though - what happen to the car in the end??? :D

you spotted any of the stars? they were everywhere man... was queuing in line next to Zoe Tay to buy drinks and Andrea DeCruz was chatting near me too. My sitting row had Nadya as well... ;)

Originally posted by Larry
oh hey you were there too? good show rite? one question though - what happen to the car in the end??? :D

you spotted any of the stars? they were everywhere man... was queuing in line next to Zoe Tay to buy drinks and Andrea DeCruz was chatting near me too. My sitting row had Nadya as well... ;)
is it is it? i didn't notice ler.... well, maybe i put all my concentration on my gf :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

but the car damn funny... seem like very angry after hit by the tree... :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Larry

The car actually has a "life" of it own.. It went to live at the dark forest (forgot thename). It's consider a "monster", right? :p

Anyway, though the show is 2.5hrs, it missed out on quite a number of details from the book... I wonder how are they going to film "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ".. That book is so much more than this chamber of secret...

Originally posted by binbeto

The car actually has a "life" of it own.. It went to live at the dark forest (forgot thename). It's consider a "monster", right? :p

Anyway, though the show is 2.5hrs, it missed out on quite a number of details from the book... I wonder how are they going to film "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ".. That book is so much more than this chamber of secret...
ya lor, imagine the book thickness for vol 4 and vol 1 are big difference.... :)

the moment those spider chasing them, it somehow remind me the eight leg freaks... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.