Hardwarezone forum dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liuhao

Nov 25, 2002
cck, Singapore
Visit site
can not access it since this morning. always shows me Database Error. what's the heck? anyone has same problem?

The forums is down due to a technical fault.
Please check back at this space for more updates.

This is what I get.....
so I guess..... it down for the time being!

aiyah the server damn cok up one... always got problem... not surprising finally crashed...

:D

down from this morning till now

look like this is the longest down time ever...may be modify the VBB too much or may be too many pple cursed them until like that....

Originally posted by Wai
:D

down from this morning till now

look like this is the longest down time ever...may be modify the VBB too much or may be too many pple cursed them until like that....

haha i'm one of the edmw people who constantly cursing them... oops ;p

Originally posted by Wai
:eek:

u are???

hey...how come your avatar looks similar to mine :D

yup i am... hehe my nick is yeocheanhiang there... but i seldom flame the servers or mods there... i curse them out loud here in my room when their server cok up... hahaha

oh my avatar ah... my fren was playing with my d30 when i was playing with my eos 3... then he took a shot... tot tat it might make a nice avatar...so hehe...

Originally posted by chyeo
yup i am... hehe my nick is yeocheanhiang there... but i seldom flame the servers or mods there... i curse them out loud here in my room when their server cok up... hahaha

ic...i used to be an addict at hardware clinic...

but now the server busy msg really turned me off, very seldom go there and post already

Originally posted by Wai
ic...i used to be an addict at hardware clinic...

but now the server busy msg really turned me off, very seldom go there and post already

oh i see u post sometimes in the digicam something forum... hehe

very laggy ar the server... too fed up to go frequently... come clubsnap better :D

Originally posted by Wai
at least now the main site is up....only forum is down....

longest i have ever seen in the past 5 years

yah loh... haha too bad for those siao ppl posting to up their post no...

Problem is that they don't seem to want to invest in their infrastructure. Luckily they are not doing for people. Frankly, when it comes to a point MySQL on a single white Linux box does not cut it, do consider some more reliable solution... My company does IT review and consultancy for this kind of things...

As for the lag, it shows that they don't want to upgrade their hardware for those free users. They forgot that the free users are those who had build them up to what they are today.

Originally posted by Watcher
Problem is that they don't seem to want to invest in their infrastructure. Luckily they are not doing for people. Frankly, when it comes to a point MySQL on a single white Linux box does not cut it, do consider some more reliable solution... My company does IT review and consultancy for this kind of things...

As for the lag, it shows that they don't want to upgrade their hardware for those free users. They forgot that the free users are those who had build them up to what they are today.

agree! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.