5974056309_f21a42601f_o.jpg

Credit: Banana Man 香蕉人

HARDCORE STREET PHOTOGRAPHY SINGAPORE #3
http://www.facebook.com/groups/HCSP.SG/

Hi people,

It's my turn this time to organize HCSP.SG #3

Details:

Date: 20 August 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 7pm to 10pm (or till whenever the crowds thin out)
Place: Paya Lebar MRT
Who can/should join: Anyone with a camera, Iphone you walk alone.
Objective: Hari Raya Bazaar @ Geylang Serai

Recommended Things to bring:
- Camera of your choice
- Water Bottle with water of cos, so we can drink yours.
- Umbrella of all sort, so we can share if rain.
- Flash Optional
- Towel up to you.
- Yourself with a pair of strong legs

Interested, please leave your name below and PM me your mobile number.
Shooters
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Reserve List
1)
2)
3)

Note: Shooters who are not on the list of 5 will not be entertained!

Last edited:
first timer here :) have been lingering around this forum but never got the chance to meet anyone here.

Shooters
1) Kang En
2)
3)
4)
5)

TS: what's the age group of such gatherings? does your hardcore = aggressive (Bruce Gilden) style of shooting?

Shooters
1) Kang En
2) sinned79
3)
4)
5)

my cam still in sickbay... so had to use my backup cam :(

Shooters
1) Kang En
2) sinned79
3) dejavu
4)
5)

Shooters
1) Kang En
2) sinned79
3) dejavu
4) valance75
5)

Shooters
1) Kang En
2) sinned79
3) dejavu
4) valance75
5) Jay

Reserve List
1)
2)
3)

Last edited:
aHhh....would have loved to join but won't be free on that day...but i've gotta say...the list filled up pretty damn quick. hahaa...have fun guys!

TS: what's the age group of such gatherings? does your hardcore = aggressive (Bruce Gilden) style of shooting?

Hi Kang En,

The shooting style of our current members vary, but afaik none of us have a particularly aggressive/Gilden-ish style of shooting. The use of the term 'hardcore' in our group name refers more to our members' commitment/dedication to street photography, and the extreme lengths we are willing to go through to get a great street photograph.

Passion and interest in street photography matters more than age. The age of participants in our previous outings so far range from those in their early 20s to other friends in their late 40s, and I daresay that everyone who's participated so far have at least had some fun, regardless of age. I've personally learnt quite a bit about street photography from the other members in the group.

Anyway, please feel free to direct any other queries you have to our group page on facebook, as we want to use this thread solely for recruitment/outing purposes.

Thanks!
Chris

Shooters
1) Kang En
2) sinned79
3) dejavu
4) valance75
5) Jay

Reserve List
1)sidmed5
2)
3)

Hi Kang En,

The shooting style of our current members vary, but afaik none of us have a particularly aggressive/Gilden-ish style of shooting. The use of the term 'hardcore' in our group name refers more to our members' commitment/dedication to street photography, and the extreme lengths we are willing to go through to get a great street photograph.

Passion and interest in street photography matters more than age. The age of participants in our previous outings so far range from those in their early 20s to other friends in their late 40s, and I daresay that everyone who's participated so far have at least had some fun, regardless of age. I've personally learnt quite a bit about street photography from the other members in the group.

Anyway, please feel free to direct any other queries you have to our group page on facebook, as we want to use this thread solely for recruitment/outing purposes.

Thanks!
Chris

where is the facebook group page?

Hi guys,

As mentioned in the first post, can the shooters pls pm me their names and numbers. Else if anyone is late, we will be unable to contact them and will have to leave without them.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone for turning up. Heavy rain and the crowd made for pretty difficult shooting conditions, but hope everyone managed to have fun and at least enjoy the atmosphere of the bazaar. See you guys at the next HCSP outing! :cool:

Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone for turning up. Heavy rain and the crowd made for pretty difficult shooting conditions, but hope everyone managed to have fun and at least enjoy the atmosphere of the bazaar. See you guys at the next HCSP outing! :cool:

Hey, thanks Chris for organizing this! And nice to meet all of you at the outing, till the next HCSP shoot! :)

Hope you guys had a good hunting trip.

Can't wait to see the Photos.