HARDCASE backpack ? need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
Hello all ! actually i am looking for this kind of back pack which is hardcase on the external ... dont think theres one design for camera right ? i am looking for those that just has the hard case design and maybe cutom made my own insert for the internal part ... anyone knows where to get this kind of back pack or anyone here using it ?

Looks like something like this

azmotorsports_1859_6971584

I want to put 1 x body , 1 x normal zoom lens ( 18-70/17-55f2.8) , 1 x 80-200f2.8 , 1 x 12" ibook , 1 extra clothes and some misc small item to bring out .

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah carbon fibre ar? looks cool...
saw one before with black sleek paint and a big big white apple logo at the side think he customise it !

S11loop said:
saw one before with black sleek paint and a big big white apple logo at the side think he customise it !

my SBO got somebody copy liao... :cry:

now going to get another design... wonder what is nice, carbon fiber would be cool...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
my SBO got somebody copy liao... :cry:

now going to get another design... wonder what is nice, carbon fiber would be cool...
carbon fiber SBO ??? ;p i am seriously considering this kind of bag anyone can help on where to find and price if possible?

huh, i thought wat...

i think i saw a shop selling at milenia walk before. and also at the shop at suntec, 2nd level forget which shop... but its those common design...

I'm using a bobblbee hardcase for daily use, maybe you can check that out too (it's a little pricey!)... got it over the internet at www.ebags.com. It has a laptop compartment on the inside, and can be modified to pack things on the outside as well, so can consider slinging on tripod, long-lens case, water-bottle etc. Only prob is since it's a rigid case, it's not really expandable and if you want to carry a lot of stuff you might need to buy the bigger or expandable ones, mine's a "people's delite executive", packing capacity a little small.
17913_64228_sq250.jpg

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
17905_64223_sq250.jpg

this 1 looks kewl.. can see the guy taking with a tripod even...

wah looks great~ mebbe I should custom spray mine as well :think:

wah ! really cool ! think 1 x laptop , 1 x body , 1 x wide angle zoom , 1x 80-200f2.8 can fit into the largest size one ba

Makes you look like a robot. IT looks like a powerpack.....Honda's AISIMO? :bsmilie: The bag in the 1st pic looks way much better.

I doubt you will be able to fit everything inside comfortably. Even the biggest size one will not be that big, remember the lens hood of the 80-200 too. I saw the metropolis before, tempted to get the grey suede exterior one, cost a whopping 450SGD.

got my hardcase backpack from oakley...plenty of space for my cam and lenses plus a laptop..but i saw one oso at heeren ..its from nike and camouflage finish:lovegrin:

you got that turtle shell? :bsmilie: when I first saw it I was wondering how funny it would be if they had it in a dark green scheme. Oakley stuff is overpriced, would rather go to factory outlets and get their stuff. Would be nice to pick up a pair of Elite Forces boots for mountain trekking.

glensky said:
got my hardcase backpack from oakley...plenty of space for my cam and lenses plus a laptop..but i saw one oso at heeren ..its from nike and camouflage finish:lovegrin:
how much u gt yrs ? got pic ? NPNT leh:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.