Hard Rock or Igors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violett

Jan 17, 2002
North
violett.clubsnap.org
Hi all,

I have been trying to find a nice place to celebrate my best friend's 21st birthday and I am considering the above mentioned locations.

Hard Rock Cafe or Igors the horror theme restaurant.

Comments about the restaurants or any interesting suggestions anyone? ;)

the atmosphere and entertainment value of Igors are great, but forget the food, it sucks. I'm not sure paying 50+ to 70+ is worth the experience, but I really like that place and how they "force" you to relax and not be so uptight. And I like horror themes all along anyway. :) It will be a great place for a moderate group of say more than 5 people to have fun.

Originally posted by Violett
Hi all,

I have been trying to find a nice place to celebrate my best friend's 21st birthday and I am considering the above mentioned locations.

Hard Rock Cafe or Igors the horror theme restaurant.

Comments about the restaurants or any interesting suggestions anyone? ;)

Will it just be for dinner or will you guys party on after dinner?

Should be good for a photo-taking party. Imagine you can fight back the vampires with your camera flashes, force them to pose for you etc etc.

Just dinner.. ;)

When I entertain me clients I usually bring them to Triple 3 at Mandarin Hotel. More like a quiet place to sit and chat. Nothing Fantastic to look at. But I like the food. It's buffet and they have quite a wide-spread. It's about $45+++ (but have not entertained there in about 3 months so not sure if price increased).

More like an old-man's place. Don't know if a 21 year old will like it..... ;)

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Should be good for a photo-taking party. Imagine you can fight back the vampires with your camera flashes, force them to pose for you etc etc.

they have an in-house photographer armed with a D30, taking photos for you with the ghouls. Then you have the option of being kotoked to buy an 8R print for a high price, I forgot how much.

Had a headache thinking of a place where we can celebrate. A nice cozy place with good food...

Any more suggestions?? I looked through Igors menu, really not that fantastic.. Browsing the net now for more choices.. more suggestions please..

Thanks..
;)

Had a headache thinking of a place where we can celebrate. A nice cozy place with good food...

Any more suggestions?? I looked through Igors menu, really not that fantastic.. Browsing the net now for more choices.. more suggestions please..

Thanks..
;)

Maybe you could tell us yer budget...... could be easier to give comments then?? :)

about $70 person;)

Try the buffet one i recommended?? About $55-60 a person nett. The rest of the $$$ could get you guys a bottle of wine?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.