Hard life but I am happy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

galee

Mar 6, 2007
Guys, shot this last year near JB border. Edited it in BnW. Please C&C.

2290549518_da8ffc097d_o.jpg

He is semi blind due to cataract and has got hearing problem due to old age. He is 65 and selling Indian snack on the road side of City Square.

TIA

Help you upload the pic over here. :)

2290549518_da8ffc097d_o.jpg

Just a small comment, i like the details of the skin etc, but this pic by itself can't really tell how hard his life is as can't see anything associated. But can see a small smile at his lips. :)

Help you upload the pic over here. :)
Just a small comment, i like the details of the skin etc, but this pic by itself can't really tell how hard his life is as can't see anything associated. But can see a small smile at his lips. :)
Thanks bro... I guess I failed to associate the title with my pic... :p sorry bout that...

i thought a tighter crop would be great
Ok, thanks for the input, tighter crop, as in? chest up?

wow its just a VERY powerful picture for me

you managed to capture his happiness in the picture and just highlighting his semi blindness and not making the viewer feel pity

and you shot in black and white which i personally love cause it give you more to think about and less distractions and the light came down beautifully on this picture

just my 2cents :thumbsup: love it

maybe a square crop till his chest?

yes, the expression and look of the subject is what you wish to capture, and this will help focus attention on it.

also, prefer a few more perspectives. i think face on would be great, but understand that there is not always the opportunity to do so.

All right, thanks all for the feedback :D

I will try to crop it when I have the time.

The lighting I used is one from his front top down while I took his pic from the side without flash. :dunno: not sure if its good or not....

you really captured alot in this photo, i feel like you can tell what kind of person he is, very well done bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.