harassement at siloso beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
video is removed.

sigz...don't count too much on our police pls. a limping terrrorist also can escaped. a diplomat also cannot impound passport and the chap can happily take off at our high security airport...

this kind of things.....but i am surprise why nobody stop them. i can see some chinese or white hands below the girls

Ermm, who asked her to dress down till like that. It was asking for trouble.:dunno:

looks more like molest than harressment

wah. so happening sia.

Ermm, who asked her to dress down till like that. It was asking for trouble.:dunno:

According to most cultures in the modern age, wearing a bikini or swim-suit at a beach or near a location where swimming is reasonably expected to take place seems to be an accepted norm, whether a person clad in such outfits actually do swim or not.

An exception might be if a person wore the same outfit say in the middle of Orchard Road or Little India during exceptionally crowded periods.

That might make the statement a little more accurate, but not a justified one.

It's akin to saying that if a prostitute wearing the pre-requisite alluring work outfit is raped, she was asking for it so therefore the rape was justified, or if any person dresses in a suggestive or attractive manner, he or she is specifically looking for trouble.

Such statements are potentially dangerous because they may lay a foundation of mis-placed rationalization for any number of violations, including rape and murder.

it's a BEACH,and how can he just walk away?

how sad isn't it? so now ppl goes beach or count down must triple wrap themselves so as not to send a signal to others to come molest them???

why is this also so ambiguous? another example of no clear right or wrong? this is really very sad in the society. i don't care if this girl is even a prostitute. but to do this in the public is clearly wrong and outrageous to a girl's modesty even by the law. and yet we can see some ppl (not just here in CS but other forum) thinking the girl ask for it. wow..so cool..so now tell all your gf and wifes to dress decently and don't ask for trouble?

how sad isn't it? so now ppl goes beach or count down must triple wrap themselves so as not to send a signal to others to come molest them???

why is this also so ambiguous? another example of no clear right or wrong? this is really very sad in the society. i don't care if this girl is even a prostitute. but to do this in the public is clearly wrong and outrageous to a girl's modesty even by the law. and yet we can see some ppl (not just here in CS but other forum) thinking the girl ask for it. wow..so cool..so now tell all your gf and wifes to dress decently and don't ask for trouble?

The problem is, even if one applies such an approach, however myopic it may be, different people will always regard extremely different codes of dress as being 'decent', 'appropriate' or 'acceptable'. Even a nun's habit or a diaper can be used to sexually turn some people on.

Minor point of correction: Molest even in the confines of a private area is usually morally or legally unacceptable. No offense iMac.

Last edited:
It's appalling that there were so many people but no one went to help the girl, when its clearly seen and heard that she is under distress.

regardless of wat she wear...wat they do is definitely a big nono..:angry:

tryin to get fresh is definitely not a man thing to do..:nono:

from the video it looks like blatant molest.

but realistically if i were there, i wouldn't know. 1) the music may be too loud to hear the girl scream for help 2) i wouldn't know if the guy was her boyfriend in which case anyone coming to help her would look foolish 3) i would have thought if someone just groped her breasts, she would have turned around and kick him in the nuts or pushed him off the podium or she could have easily walked away 4) in any case, if i thought she needed help i would have just called the police and not be the hero and intervene.

Last edited:
Strangely, why is a scantily dressed lady be at the stage with a bunch of sleezy baboons? :nono: Are those baboons high on drugs?

If you have seen such thing, what will you do?

OMG the police can trace this if the gal reported it. It clearly shows the Guy Face. It clearly shows the Guy is molesting her.....

Status
Not open for further replies.