Happy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibitemynails

Dec 4, 2004
given the many, many recent stuff on bombings, peanuts, charities, etc, let's all share happy stuff, shall we?

ok then

here's a joke i read from a Palm e-book..

If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at some guys, throw one of those little baby-type pumpkins.

Maybe it'll make everyone think of how crazy war is, and while they're thinking, you can throw a real grenade.

everyone go on off, happy?

happy stuff? hmmm ... ok, i've found a company to intern in and i'm starting work soon, yay! :D

this is my happy stuff... my baby niece... i always smile when i see this photo... :D

baby_anna01.jpg

ibitemynails said:
given the many, many recent stuff on bombings, peanuts, charities, etc, let's all share happy stuff, shall we?

The moods change and lighten up even just across the crossway at woodlands. Alway happy when out of Singapore.:lovegrin: Do you share the same emotion??:vhappy:

amospi said:
The moods change and lighten up even just across the crossway at woodlands. Alway happy when out of Singapore.:lovegrin: Do you share the same emotion??:vhappy:

erm ... somehow going to the other side of the crossway can be stressful at times, knowing that the streets are not as safe.

eikin said:
erm ... somehow going to the other side of the crossway can be stressful at times, knowing that the streets are not as safe.

Unless you try to show off your wealth if not shouldn't have any problem..:lovegrin:

amospi said:
nope

hate going malaysia...

amospi said:
Unless you try to show off your wealth if not shouldn't have any problem..:lovegrin:

haha, no wealth to flaunt, but just don't like the feeling after so much reports.

eikin said:
haha, no wealth to flaunt, but just don't like the feeling after so much reports.

crime is every where, if it's destinate to come, cannot avoid one..:angel: :sweat:

Allright, which one of you're the Dementor here...

Hmm... lemme see, got a new job, salary increase, and going mt KK tis weekend... guess that should be enuf for this month...

eikin said:
CS people all so sad, not much happy stuff to talk about :(

How many happy faces you see daily here in Singapore is how much respond you will get here..

I am happy when i capture a good shot that i could share with other..:lovegrin:

i'm happy that i've got a job, healthy, a home to come back to.
i don't need to be paid 600,000 peanuts, or have a big house.

i've alot more than some others have.

so i'm happy with whatever i'm blessed with

Status
Not open for further replies.