Happy New Year Fireworks

Sion

Happy New Year to All !

Our 9pm New Year's eve fireworks.

Shot from an empty field. 10 Minutes walk from my place. Only a few families there to watch and none shooting.

2011A.jpg

2011B.jpg

There'll be another bigger one at mid-night.

Happy New Year to All !

Our 9pm New Year's eve fireworks.

Shot from an empty field. 10 Minutes walk from my place. Only a few families there to watch and none shooting.

2011A.jpg

2011B.jpg

There'll be another bigger one at mid-night.

wa. why ur eve is even before the eve:bsmilie:

Read last sentence. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

There'll be another bigger one at mid-night.:think:

but u say 9pm at eve! now only 7pm!:bsmilie:

Midnight fireworks.

This time I walked a bit further. This location was crowded as we could see Harbour Bridge from it.

I started to walk there only at 11.15pm. Luckily I could find a space in a narrow footpath behind someone chair to spread the tripods.

2011C.jpg

2011D.jpg

2011E.jpg

2011G.jpg

Happy New Year!

Hmmm... I think you must be at the New Zealand end of Singapore.
Your New Year comes 4 and a half hours before the rest of us at the central of Singapore.
Congratulations!

Hmmm... I think you must be at the New Zealand end of Singapore.
Your New Year comes 4 and a half hours before the rest of us at the central of Singapore.
Congratulations!

Thanks to technology my sister just emailed from Dubai that she had just seen this Sydney New Year's Eve fireworks on TV. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Thanks to technology my sister just emailed from Dubai that she had just seen this Sydney New Year's Eve fireworks on TV. :bsmilie:

Well well.... now that is technology for everyone, isn't it?!
Here is wishing you, Sion, a very Happy New Year.
And may your post count advance a little in the year 2011 instead of remaining at 1093 like for the whole of year 2010...:bsmilie:

Well well.... now that is technology for everyone, isn't it?!
Here is wishing you, Sion, a very Happy New Year.
And may your post count advance a little in the year 2011 instead of remaining at 1093 like for the whole of year 2010...:bsmilie:

Really?!

Now that is really funny. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Glad that you remind me.

Must work harder. :bsmilie: