Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
To All fellow Brothers n Sisters,

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY RAT YEAR!!! Best Wishes for All of your family, Health n not forget wealth!!! Huart Aaarrrhhhh.............

恭 賀:

新 年 快 樂! 恭 喜 發 財! 步 步 高 升! 身 心 健 康! 萬 事 如 意! 生 意 興 隆! 招 財 近 寶! 迎 春 接 福!

鼠 年 数 錢 数 不 進!

:cheers::cheergal::vhappy::cheergal::cheers:

yo Melvin. Happy New Year to you too. And to all the brothers and sisters in ClubSNAP.

Xin nian kuai le.

yo Melvin. Happy New Year to you too. And to all the brothers and sisters in ClubSNAP.

Xin nian kuai le.

Thanks! Bro, New season coming!!! :bsmilie:

Happy New Year to you too!!!

^_^

Yeah, I should subscribe to the Sports Channel once again. Oh Paula :lovegrin:, I miss you :bsmilie:

Hahaha... Bro, u can just go over to shoot her when she comes to Sepang next month!

Happy New Year to you too!!!

^_^

Happy New Year to u n ur family best of luck for the years ahead! Shoot more portraits waiting for more of ur picts! :bsmilie:

Yeah, I should subscribe to the Sports Channel once again. Oh Paula :lovegrin:, I miss you :bsmilie:

Bro, you ARE GOOD! Able to link a CNY greeting to Paula Malai... :bsmilie:

GONG XI FA CAI to everyone!

This time no choice, need to bold red 7 font liao... :sweat:

bro, it was Melvin who started it with "its a new season...". for me new season equates to new F1 season and that means watching dear Paula again :bsmilie:

Hahaha... Bro, u can just go over to shoot her when she comes to Sepang next month!

no lah. not going to Sepang this time. 2 years in a row is enough. have to save money with all these alerts that recession is around the corner. my salary is still the same, bonus just enough to clear my debts :cry:

Anyways, let this not dampen the New Year spirits. Enjoy with friends and family. Be happy. :D

Happy Chinese New Year to one and all !!! My Mandarin no good....so it's gonna be :
"nian nian you yu" !!!

;p

Another Paula is coming at month end ! Golfer Paula Creamer !!! Yum Yum !!!
:D;p

Happy New Year to u n ur family best of luck for the years ahead! Shoot more portraits waiting for more of ur picts! :bsmilie:

^^ Keke, I will, bro! And to you and your family and friends - prosperity, progress, and health!

good health, peace of mind and prosperity to all

Happy Lunar New Year. Xin Nian Kwai Le!

To everyone at ClubSnap....new and old.​
GONG XI FA CAI​
May the New Year bring much Happiness, Good Healthy, Big Windfall, Waves of Success and Much Photo Opportunities heheh.....

CNYcard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.