ISO 1600, 300mm, f 5.8, 1/350 sec
1. In which area is critique or feedback to be given?
- emotions are somewhat missing, how can i improve on it?
- there's this "halo" thing, especially on the man's head. i don't think it's due to sharpening as it's still there when i tuned sharpen to 0. What is it? :dunno:
- is the cropping of the wife's legs a mistake?
- anything else which you think can help me improve
2. What were you hoping to achieve with this image?
a nice family
3. Under what circumstance was the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
dull weather, pretty far away
4. Thread-starter's personal comments about the image.
- colours were dull, maybe due to weather. i pumped vibrance up a bit in lightroom
- picture rather soft, probably due to noise reduction in pp
Thank you very much for looking! :sweatsm: