Happy Chinese New Year to all ClubSNAP members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Wishing each and every member of ClubSNAP a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

2003 is the Year of the Earth Goat, and here are the traits of the Goat which bodes well for those in the field of arts:-

Excerpt from Chinese Astrology site - click here to see full text
Daydreaming all afternoon sounds heavenly to the Goat. This creative, esoteric Sign needs plenty of time alone in which to feed its Muse. Goats are generally most comfortable in their own minds (which other, more linear-thinking Signs may have trouble deciphering). This Sign makes a great craftsperson or artisan, or perhaps a teacher of New Age studies -- any occupation that allows its mind the full range of freedom. Goats tend not to be very well-organized, precluding many more dry business endeavors. In fact, Goats tend not to be very materialistic in general, finding plenty of riches in their own imagination. However, especially when in love, the Goat can be quite a lavish gift-giver.

Excerpt of Predictions for Year of the Goat 2003 - click here to see full text
This is to be a very peaceful and quiet year following the energetic and active Horse. Now it is time to relax and make peace with yourself and people around you. Things will proceed slowly and everyone will find himself to be more sentimental and emotional. The influence of the Goat will make us stay at home and spend time with our nearest and dearest. We will be caring more about those close to us, and this is also a good year for conceiving and giving birth.

For those who are involved in the arts, the Goat will bring out the whole of your creativity. But many of us will be more productive and imaginative in artistic and aesthetic ventures. In 1955, a previous Year of the Goat, the film Rebel Without a Cause, starring James Dean, was released. In the same year the Opera House in Vienna reopened to the public, having been out of operation for some years, and in the Soviet Union the first performance of Hamlet was staged since the overthrow of the Tsar in 1917. click on the link to view entire text

Thank you Darren! A very Happy New Year to you too! Can I come by your place this evening to try asking for a early Red Packet for the Lunar New Year and my Birthday treat? Hehehehe.
:D

Originally posted by Dagger
Thank you Darren! A very Happy New Year to you too! Can I come by your place this evening to try asking for a early Red Packet for the Lunar New Year and my Birthday treat? Hehehehe.
:D

hmm? when is ur bday?

Happy New Year and Gongxi Facai everyone! May all the 1Ds, D1X, etc come your way!

aaq.jpg

Regards
CK

Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone, may the LIGHT be with you :cool:

gongxi.jpg

Tom "Gei Da Jia Bai Nian Le" !!!

Darren, got Hong Bao for me? :D

Gong Xi!!! Gong Xi!!!

Happy Chinese Lunar New year to all! Snap more photos.. Buy buy buy 1Ds and D1Xs! :bsmilie:

Another year of the goat... mehhh... mehhh...:rbounce:

Wolfie: me lor:D

Happy Lunar New Year too all who celebrates CNY. Wish it to be a peaceful year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.