Status
Not open for further replies.
King Tiger said:
To Singapore and all Singaporean

A very Happy 41st Birthday.
A hard and long way we have come.
May Singapore enjoy peace and harmony.

Merdeka !!!!!
Merdeka in Bahasa Indonesia means freedom.........Singapore is already free! Unless it means something else in Malay?

HS

Happy Birthday to GREMLIN and ACIDBYTE!!!

I forgot these two are born on Nat Day! :D

King Tiger said:
To Singapore and all Singaporean

A very Happy 41st Birthday.
A hard and long way we have come.
May Singapore enjoy peace and harmony.

Merdeka !!!!!

To Singapore: Happy 41st Birthday... This marks the 1st time of my life not celebrating National Day in Singapore...

Its that time of the year again.

Happy Independance Day Singapore. And I hope the NDP EXCO will stop using 1812 Overture for future trailers since its pretty rude to play Russian's National Anthem on the Independence Day of Singapore instead of Majulah Singapura... :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Its that time of the year again.

Happy Independance Day Singapore. And I hope the NDP EXCO will stop using 1812 Overture for future trailers since its pretty rude to play Russian's National Anthem on the Independence Day of Singapore instead of Majulah Singapura... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

happy birthday SINGAPORE!!! Huart larrr:bsmilie:

Happy Birthday Singapore.. :thumbsup:

Another show of force parade :sweat: dont mess with us

Klose said:
Show of force? They din pull thru FH2000, SOF in Camo Suits, Primus Mobile Arty and that top secret Assault Mecha thru the Stadium right?

So its not really counted as a 'Show of Force' right?

jsbn said:
Show of force? They din pull thru FH2000, SOF in Camo Suits, Primus Mobile Arty and that top secret Assault Mecha thru the Stadium right?

If they would show the Top Secret Assault Mecha, it wouldn't be Top Secret anymore, isn't it? he he he, what is it by the way?

HS

jsbn said:

The air force. ah-64d and f-16 blk52+

klose that is normal mah...
this year ndp seems simple wor ...

Klose said:
The air force. ah-64d and f-16 blk52+
No lah. Still not counted. The bomb burst formation the pilots din Master Arm and drop a couple of bombs and fly thru the fire and smoke.

hongsien said:
If they would show the Top Secret Assault Mecha, it wouldn't be Top Secret anymore, isn't it? he he he, what is it by the way?

HS
Its Top Secret, but all I can reveal is such.

- It has a Radar called 'Radome' on the right arm.
- It fires rounds as huge as an artillery, the rounds can fly across continents for surgical strikes, but since the rounds don't burn propellant like missiles its not classified under an ICBM but a gun.
- Nuclear Capable
- Codename: "Metal Gear Ray"

Klose said:

Bro, every 5 years, we'll come up with a big one (With mobile column). I did once in 2000's mobile column and the last time you saw was last year. The next one will be 2010. Often then not, its organised/hosted by 3 Div.

In the mobile column, it will or can have about 15 waves of vehicles. Each wave will be represented by each formation including police, fire dept etc.

In 2000 I did, 1st wave was CDO, 2nd was Armour, 3rd was GDS, 4th was Arty, 5th was SCE, 6th was Infantry, 7th was Sig, 8th Ada, and so on. I'm in 7th wave, Sig. So I can't really remember what was behind me but I know all the civil defense vehicles and Navy was behind us. I will not forget Ada was behind us cos they got all those rockets pointing at our ass. :bsmilie: So you see, it was quite an impressive sight and when you fire up all the engines.....:bigeyes:

The other years are 'normal'. And oh, Happy National Day to Singapore. :) Discovery Ch and NGC keep showing docu about SG. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.