Happy Birthday Clubsnap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
We have done it! Clubsnap's 1 year old as of today!

I'd love to compose a more meaningful content here on this special occasion but I'm feeling too tired from work... :(

Anyway, happy birthday to Clubsnap and more importantly, to the community who have perservered and moved to this 'new' home of ours which we started to build a year ago!

Well done people; we have come a long way! ;)

More good years! :gbounce:

congras....

happy birthday to you!!!

:rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

More Good Years ahead
More good shots all round
Happy Birthday to one and all in Clubsnap
May all of us continue to enjoy each other's company and build upon what we have already established. :)

happy birthday! and may the force be with us!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Since joining Clubsnap I have made good friends, learnt many new techniques (thanks to so many helpful Clubsnappers) and LOST WEIGHT!!!!! Guess you guys should know how much I appreciate Clubsnap.

On this very special day, here's wishing one and all, a marvellous year ahead filled with wonderful memories and magnificent shots! Hurray for Clubsnap!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is the ONE and ONLY forum that my heart lingers on... even after logging off to go to bed.... and first thing I go to when I'm back from work.... sigh.... :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLUBSNAP!! Special wishes and many happy returns, may the members grow more and more! :bsmilie:

Originally posted by funksoulava
Since joining Clubsnap I have made good friends, learnt many new techniques (thanks to so many helpful Clubsnappers) and LOST WEIGHT!!!!!
you lost weight?!?!? how??? how come i don't lose weight one???

Originally posted by Larry
Let me know too.
----------------------
Happy Birthday to ClubSNAP!
SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

Originally posted by Larry
Let me know too.
----------------------
SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

Happy Birthday ClubSnap! ;)

:rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

Happy Birthday Clubsnap

Er,,, by the way any photos of the birthday bash??

I had intended to join the SEED and get to know you folks but I missed the announcement about the buffet and seeing that it is already oversubscribed I did not want to add to you problems so I will try to make it to the next SEED.

Status
Not open for further replies.