Happiness is Easy ... ( What Your Say ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted

Jun 22, 2004
Singapore
www.nickgoh.com
Dear all,

As a hard working photographer, juggling between photo-shoots, meeting deadlines, appointments, post-productions, marketing and communications, what-have-you-not ... there are many times you may have asked -- is it all worth it ? or am i truly happy ?
Are you going where you want to ? ... etc.

What makes you happy ? Tell us What is Happiness to You ...

Happiness to me is the right mix of mood regulating chemicals and neurotransmitters in my head :p

To get the ball rolling ...

Happiness to me is when Strangers and Clients hired you for their important life-time events, like weddings / ROM, wedding anniversaries, bridal and engagement portraits.

These are Crucial decisions -- as the Couples, i believe, short-listed and commissioned you to do an important JOB -- which they have had put their faith and trust in You -- to carefully plan, document, create, produced and finally deliver.

Happiness and great blessing to me is to know that my clients picked me for the sacred Jobs are because of my Photography's Direction, Reputation, and Track Records ... ( and NOT because i am 'Cheap' or the next-best-guy-available ) ...

Yes, i am happy ! :lovegrin:

- - -

Job satisfaction = Happiness

when you see your clients are very happy with the works that you have delievered, and made tons of referrals to you .... hahahah ...

So you see, you made them happy, you'll be HAPPY :lovegrin: - it's easy !

- - - - -

hmmm . sounds like eating dark chocolate -- it is scientifically proven to bring a feeling of well-being ...
:thumbsup:

Yep, chocolate stimulates the brain into releasing serotonin, a neurotransmitter linked to mood. Unfortunately I get a sore mouth before eating nearly enough to cheer me up when I'm down :(

Happiness to me is "drop everything once in a while".:)

Yes, i do agree that "a quite moment alone" or "a time for oneself" is sometimes pure Happiness ...

In the midst of hectic schedules, one need to have a breather, or else creativity will suffer.

So, enjoy your quiet moments .... :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.